The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Dec 14, 2011 at 4:32 PM Post #3,256 of 9,235
Dec 14, 2011 at 4:34 PM Post #3,258 of 9,235
My M5 box says it has the MG7 drivers. Shipped to Toronto though, not sure if that helps you.

Quote:
^Did anyone order from atrio.me from the states and receive the mg7? That coupon is a great deal to get the custom sleeves.

Shipped Via FedEx from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. (Please take note these were shipped to Toronto, Canada. So might come from a different warehouse.)

Quote:
Where are atrio.me Shipped from?

Dec 14, 2011 at 4:35 PM Post #3,259 of 9,235

Quote:
Just got my Atrio M5 this morning (Shipped on 12th, received 14th, = 2 days).

Along with the earphones came a letter with a coupon code and a handwritten caption stating, "please feel free to pass this deal onto your family & friends".

"Please visit www.atrio.me and use coupon code CostProg50% during the check out process. This is a 50% discounted code."

I have no idea whether there's a usage limit or expiration, but I tried adding all their products to the cart (Atrio M5, Atrio X, Those custom sleeves, and the Bluelink) and coupon took a 50% off ALL THOSE ITEMS.

That's a pretty big discount. Also curious to where they ship from? 

Dec 14, 2011 at 4:44 PM Post #3,260 of 9,235

Quote:
That's a pretty big discount. Also curious to where they ship from? 

atrio.me & vitasound.com appear to be from Hamilton, Ontario Canada.  But not sure if they only ship from there.  At least it's flat rate $10 shipping in North America.

Btw, anyone has experience with their Bluelink device?

Dec 14, 2011 at 4:54 PM Post #3,261 of 9,235

Quote:
atrio.me & vitasound.com appear to be from Hamilton, Ontario Canada.  But not sure if they only ship from there.  At least it's flat rate $10 shipping in North America.

Btw, anyone has experience with their Bluelink device?

Thanks for the info. Any idea how long it usually takes for shipping?  I'm also in Ontario so shipping would be faster I'm assuming. 

Dec 14, 2011 at 5:18 PM Post #3,263 of 9,235

Quote:
^Did anyone order from atrio.me from the states and receive the mg7? That coupon is a great deal to get the custom sleeves.

Yes, me.  I owned the two prior generations of Atrios, and I can guarantee you what I received were mg7 Atrios; they're cosmetically identical to the mg5 but have better highs with greater clarity.

Dec 15, 2011 at 9:02 AM Post #3,268 of 9,235

Quote:

'Nuff said. 

Has Logitech resolved the cord failure issues that have been commonly reported in reviews?  Doesn't seem like brain surgery to get this right.  These are tempting at the sale price.

Dec 15, 2011 at 9:19 AM Post #3,270 of 9,235

Quote:

There is a UE700R floating around somewhere.

The UE700 is a wonderful sounding IEM for $100, it sounds 90% the same as the ATH-CK10.

R's would be nice.  $100 is a sweet deal and re-terminating at the plug end, if need be, is easy enough since most of the recurring problems I have heard of seem to occur there.  I keep searching for the perfect $100 or less beaters and have yet to find anything that satisfies me -- maybe I will give these a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back