The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Jun 5, 2013 at 6:37 PM Post #8,191 of 9,235
Anyone know if there are some good deals on bestbuy.com? I got a $10 coupon good on anything, and it's valid through June 6. Would love to get something cheap, but it seems bestbuy likes selling at MSRP. 
do a search for refurbs

Jun 5, 2013 at 10:23 PM Post #8,192 of 9,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazz 

Anyone know if there are some good deals on bestbuy.com? I got a $10 coupon good on anything, and it's valid through June 6. Would love to get something cheap, but it seems bestbuy likes selling at MSRP. 
do a search for refurbs

Also, BB has a low price guarantee.  So if you find an item on...

Amazon.com, Apple.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Buy.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, Frys.com, hhgregg.com, HP.com, HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Newegg.com, OfficeDepot.com, OfficeMax.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, TigerDirect.com and Walmart.com

just put it in your cart and call Cust Svc to get the price match.  They'll also match at the stores.  Some exclusions are  "limited-quantity, out of stock, open-box, clearance, refurbished/used items, our and our competitor's Deal of the Day, daily deals, special hour sale event items and credit card offers"

I've used this to get several items at much lower prices.   

(http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Payment-Pricing/Best-Buy-Low-Price-Guarantee/pcmcat297300050000.c?id=pcmcat297300050000)

Jun 5, 2013 at 11:00 PM Post #8,193 of 9,235
Quote:
Also, BB has a low price guarantee.  So if you find an item on...

Amazon.com, Apple.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Buy.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, Frys.com, hhgregg.com, HP.com, HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Newegg.com, OfficeDepot.com, OfficeMax.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, TigerDirect.com and Walmart.com

just put it in your cart and call Cust Svc to get the price match.  They'll also match at the stores.  Some exclusions are  "limited-quantity, out of stock, open-box, clearance, refurbished/used items, our and our competitor's Deal of the Day, daily deals, special hour sale event items and credit card offers"

I've used this to get several items at much lower prices.   

(http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Payment-Pricing/Best-Buy-Low-Price-Guarantee/pcmcat297300050000.c?id=pcmcat297300050000)

Interesting, however, I've heard that you can't use a coupon along with a price matched item, or is that false?

On another note, I'm seeing many iIEMs of the ATH-CKS family going on ebay for insanely cheap, anywhere from 10-40 USD new. How likely is it that these are fakes? And is it even possible that some priced like that are not fake?

Jun 6, 2013 at 1:42 AM Post #8,195 of 9,235
Quote:
Interesting, however, I've heard that you can't use a coupon along with a price matched item, or is that false?

On another note, I'm seeing many iIEMs of the ATH-CKS family going on ebay for insanely cheap, anywhere from 10-40 USD new. How likely is it that these are fakes? And is it even possible that some priced like that are not fake?

which CKS models?

Jun 6, 2013 at 8:20 AM Post #8,197 of 9,235
Quote:

Not sure, I've used their Reward Zone certificates but haven't ever had a coupon to use.

Jun 6, 2013 at 8:28 AM Post #8,199 of 9,235
Newegg offers $10 off $30 or more on purchases when paying with V.me by Visa and using promo code VMEMAY during checkout. Limit one per customer. Offer expires June 6, 2013.

Jun 6, 2013 at 4:58 PM Post #8,205 of 9,235
Quote:
http://gizmodo.com/this-haswell-packing-gaming-laptop-is-your-deal-of-the-511671388

Scroll down to Audio section:

Sound Earphones selling the (soon to be) discontinued Phonak Audeo 132 ($100) and 122 ($80) using the code DEALZMODO for $100 off

Excellent deal, too bad they don't ship to Mexico 
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back