The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Sep 1, 2012 at 11:35 AM Post #5,437 of 9,235
Quote:
Sennheiser HD 650 $359 at amazon

i saw it yesterday,although i think is refurbished,nonetheless a good value.

I have been looking to where to buy a new HD650 and i am surprised how much less and cheap it was years ago ,then today,i just ,naively ,tought i would find it for at least 350 $ new,it is being hard,i can afford to pay 400/500 buck,even if still worth it for being a legendary HP.
By the way,did someone saw their price on appealdeals.com ?there is a pair for 320 dollars,but the site is a little strange,well done but with a good lack of information selling a great variety of products and brands.
Can anyone confirm it`s reliability?
Salute

Sep 1, 2012 at 12:51 PM Post #5,438 of 9,235
Receive this on Facebook from Sleek Audio for their two CIEMs', the CT6 and CT7.
This week only Sleek Audio is having a sale on its line of custom fit earphones!

CT6 Custom Earphone - Enter discount code - 2012CT6 and receive:

· $100.00 off the $399.99 price of our ultra-wide balanced single armature driver custom fit earphone.
· Free Shipping
· Customized Carrying Case with your custom graphic and a personalized name plate.
· Free 1 color custom graphic of your own design

CT7 Custom Earphone - Enter discount code - 2012CT7 and receive:

· $200.00 off the $699.99 retail price of dual driver custom fit earphone which was designed to offer striking vocal and instrumental clarity, breathtaking sound staging and bass that is both impactful and accurate.
· Free Shipping
· Customized Carrying Case with your custom graphic and a personalized name plate.
· Free 1 color custom graphic of your own design.

Sep 1, 2012 at 1:05 PM Post #5,439 of 9,235
Register any Logitech product (*any* product- UPC or other part numbers not required) and get a 20% coupon code that can be used for the new UE 900 or any earphone or headphone for that matter.  That makes the new UE 900 $319 shipped.

Sep 1, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #5,440 of 9,235
Quote:
Register any Logitech product (*any* product- UPC or other part numbers not required) and get a 20% coupon code that can be used for the new UE 900 or any earphone or headphone for that matter.  That makes the new UE 900 $319 shipped.

Where is the link for this deal?

Sep 1, 2012 at 3:30 PM Post #5,442 of 9,235
Finally got my email from Logitech which does give a 20% off coupon code, but in the fine print:

* Offer available only in the U.S. or Canada at www.logitech.com for 30 days from registration date. The 20% off code is good on all products except Security products, Tablet Accessories, U.E. (Ultimate Ears) products, spare parts, refurbished and closeout items. Discount will be taken off of the product retail price after you enter your promotion code. Offer is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash and/or combined with any additional discounts.

Sep 1, 2012 at 3:38 PM Post #5,443 of 9,235
Quote:
Finally got my email from Logitech which does give a 20% off coupon code, but in the fine print:

* Offer available only in the U.S. or Canada at www.logitech.com for 30 days from registration date. The 20% off code is good on all products except Security products, Tablet Accessories, U.E. (Ultimate Ears) products, spare parts, refurbished and closeout items. Discount will be taken off of the product retail price after you enter your promotion code. Offer is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash and/or combined with any additional discounts.

I know at least 2 people who successfully used it yesterday.  Maybe they changed it since yesterday.

Sep 1, 2012 at 3:41 PM Post #5,444 of 9,235
So that deal is a dud for the UE900?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back