The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Sep 2, 2012 at 9:04 PM Post #5,463 of 9,235
Quote:
Not sure if anyone mentioned this but Future Shop is clearing out their stock of Sennheiser "Adidas" edition phones. If you're lucky you can snag a pair of the HD 25-1 II for $50 CAD. I paid $40 for the store demo as some one had cleared all the stock in the Edmonton area. 

Damn it i really i hope i can get my hands on one of those! Gonna start calling around futureshops in toronto to check for stocks! 

Sep 2, 2012 at 9:09 PM Post #5,464 of 9,235
Quote:
Audiofly AF78 with microphone $146.77 from Amazon ordered mine now :)

Just checked Amazon with mic $209  without $199.95 
confused_face.gif

You did good!

Sep 2, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #5,466 of 9,235
Quote:
I checked the site I'm not seeing it anywhere. FutureShop hasn't carried the HD 25-I-II in my city in months. Is this an Alberta only blowout?

There's a bunch of Sennheiser Adidas stuff on the website that is deeply discounted but all now out of stock.  Some remote middle-of-nowhere stores seem to still have stock if you're up for a drive!

BTW, FS usually clears out stuff like this at cost which tells us a little about how much the markup is on this sort of gear... 800%!!!

Sep 3, 2012 at 1:23 PM Post #5,467 of 9,235
Lemdmeurears are selling GR07 mk2 + free Gr04 Flagship (as they sell only the Flagship edition I assume that's the one included in the promotion) for $188.40. The deal is only for their site and they have removed the mk2 and GR04 from their ebay store. That's an awesome deal just because the Gr07 is great and the Gr04 flagship is not far behind and for this money you get 2 very good preformers. It makes me wonder what lendmeurears knows though as they might be trying to clear their stock for something else. I can just speculate that's the GR07 Bass edition and that like the Gr02 Bass edition it may not be only an improvement in the bass region but something more that is worth clearing the mk2 and carrying only the new version?

Sep 3, 2012 at 3:19 PM Post #5,468 of 9,235
Quote:
Lemdmeurears are selling GR07 mk2 + free Gr04 Flagship (as they sell only the Flagship edition I assume that's the one included in the promotion) for $188.40. The deal is only for their site and they have removed the mk2 and GR04 from their ebay store. That's an awesome deal just because the Gr07 is great and the Gr04 flagship is not far behind and for this money you get 2 very good preformers. It makes me wonder what lendmeurears knows though as they might be trying to clear their stock for something else. I can just speculate that's the GR07 Bass edition and that like the Gr02 Bass edition it may not be only an improvement in the bass region but something more that is worth clearing the mk2 and carrying only the new version?

i'm interested in the GR04. so if anyone was the GR07 MK2, PM me and we can split it

Sep 3, 2012 at 3:33 PM Post #5,469 of 9,235
Quote:
For those folks in Canada, Future Shop has their Labour Day sale on.

The Sony XBA-1, XBA-2 and XBA-3 are on sale for $49,99, $79,99 and $129.99 respectively.  I'm unsure if this is an online sale only or if they'll honour the prices in store.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/category/headphonesale/headphonesale.aspx?CMP=EMC-AHS-120902

Anyone willing to pick up a pair for me and ship it to California? I'll pay for the IEM's, shipping, paypal fees, and a small finders fee. You'll really be doing me a nice favor.

Sep 3, 2012 at 8:30 PM Post #5,471 of 9,235
Quote:
I'm looking to get a GR07 MKII for a friend. If anyone is interested in the GR04 Flagship, PM me so we can split the cost. I think $45 shipped within the US, and $50 everywhere else would be fair. Let me know

When I went to purchase the pair, it came to over $200 US. Kind of seems cheaper/easier just to buy it from ebay, though I don't think the other sellers aur authorized...

Sep 3, 2012 at 8:31 PM Post #5,472 of 9,235
Quote:

When I went to purchase the pair, it came to over $200 US. Kind of seems cheaper/easier just to buy it from ebay, though I don't think the other sellers aur authorized...

It showed $188 US for me. You sure the currency wasn't in SGD?

Sep 3, 2012 at 8:47 PM Post #5,474 of 9,235
Quote:
Yeah, it showed that for me to. Until I went through paypal and it was over $200. Let me know if it comes up different for you...

Ok, I went through it, and paypal shows $240SGD, which works out to $192. I don't think I'll be getting it unless someone guarantees that they'll take the GR04 off my hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back