1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.

First

Back
217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226
228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237
Next

Last
  1. LulzSec

Quote:

ALready posted.

2. patanin1st
    According to Canadian Monster Cable Customer Service, the warranty is honored worldwide. I've made warranty claims here in Canada before with MTPCs and MTPGs bought from USA/Singapore/Thailand. All honored and replaced without question.

Quote:

3. atty101
    Whoops. Looked and didn't see it right away. My mistake.

4. steviiee
    Would the MTPC's bass be enough for a basshead like me? Are they the ones with lifetime warranty?

5. Staal
    Yes and yes. Bass is all about a proper seal with universals though.

6. steviiee
    Oh, alright. Thanks!

7. Mephistopheles
    For someone who's looking for bass, mids and soundstage, how are the V-Moda?
    Which is better, V-Moda or MTPC for someone like me in terms of SQ? I dont mind portability etc.

8. PANGES
    eke2k6 likes this.
  9. gduck
    Its about time for us Canadians ! hehe, i think everyone should be satisfied tho, they say there are 4150 units in stock which should be plenty, hopefully ppl here will help each other out. Prolly be a truckload of resellers after the sale ends. I was very happy when i scored them with the 128 deal, but this is a whole nother level, tf 10 amazon deal level !

10. lee730

Quote:

Can't you send as gift and set the value to $35? I'd figure that would help you get around paying big fees. I did that to help others before.

11. gduck
    Futureshop is a large retail chain that follows the rules. There will be taxes charged for Ontario residents right on their website checkout, making them $113. Even when i bought mine from Visions Canada ( which is based in the west end, my Coppers were shipped from British Columbia ) i got taxed with Ontario 13% tax while checking out online. The tax must be paid for, depending on the province you live in, might be higher or lower than the 13 % Ontario residents get.

12. lee730

Quote:

But if you live in that province do you still have to pay the tax?

13. KraftD1
    Unless you're in Alberta, the Yukon, NWT or Nunavut which have 5% tax, it's going to be ~10-15% on top of the price depending on the province.

14. gduck
    yea, its just the law around here, the sales tax must be paid. It goes according to where you live, so it doesn't matter if i purchase something from quebec, british columbia, or even my home province of Ontario, I will still get taxed 13 % because i live in Ontario. People from Alberta have a much better rate of only 5% tax, so if someone over there can help ppl with the Turbine Coppers, it will be a tad cheaper, given that they won't charge ppl additional proxy fees or anything like that : P

15. nehcrow
    So who's going to jump on the deal come December 24th? The buzz is pretty quiet around here, wondering why the community isn't exploding with anticipation...

First

Back
217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226
228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237
Next

Last