The discovery thread!
Nov 25, 2023 at 2:02 AM Post #89,611 of 103,226
Tingker H16 showed up
20231125_011417.jpg

I picked it up from the 11.11 sale I would say for $100 dollars it is a solid all BA set.

Some quick impressions . Warm polite listen with decent staging(more depth then width) and techs at the price. It does have a single vent hole but people prone to vent pressure still might need to be cautious.

Frequency response off of a clone coupler
TEWS.jpg

Nov 25, 2023 at 2:49 AM Post #89,612 of 103,226
WOW! Simgot EW200 are the new Kings of budget in my world. I got them on the 11.11 sale for $20.00. They are better than the Ling Long, Cadenza, Z300, Tenore, and every other budget under $60.00 IEM I own. Why? First and foremost, the combination of clarity, resolution, timbre, male vocals, tall and wide soundstage, and airy treble extension without any grain, are simply top notch. To be honest, this is what I expected the IE600 to sound like, but in so many ways, they do not. Now these are not basshead IEMs. The bass hits soft. It can dig deep, but it's not warm or punchy, and the mid bass is lacking weight, but this means there is no bleed into the mids, but it also means that anyone wanting a warm, punchy, heavy bass will be greatly disappointed. The bass can be resolving and again, a touch soft in it's presentation, with enough speed to handle the double bass drumming of Exodus or Slayer, and present it with finesse and clarity, but it will not PHUMP PHUMP. I don't care. If I wanted that, I'd put in my Z300, which has plenty of that warm bass phump. Female vocals will have a touch lack of warmth or ethereal heft, but still presented with resolving clarity and realism. When you combine that with the excellent spacious stage, it's a really enveloping experience, with nice instrument separation, detail retrieval, guitar bite, note resolution, extended highs, with no grain or smear. These are the opposite in signature of the Cadenza, Tenore, or Z300, and more closer related to the Ling Longs, minus the deep sub bass, mid bass warmth, or treble grain. I continue to listen to Exodus - Persona Non Grata with a smile on my face, and I finished Mazzy Starr - So Tonight That I Might See completely satisfied and enchanted by the music. Well played, Simgot. Well played.

Attachments

• IMG_4262.jpg
    IMG_4262.jpg
    475.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4264.jpg
    IMG_4264.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4263.jpg
    IMG_4263.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 0
Nov 25, 2023 at 2:59 AM Post #89,613 of 103,226
Is this what Saturday mornings are all about?

1000010724.jpg

Kristina might be right!

1000010728.jpg

Nov 25, 2023 at 3:01 AM Post #89,614 of 103,226
WOW! Simgot EW200 are the new Kings of budget in my world. I got them on the 11.11 sale for $20.00. They are better than the Ling Long, Cadenza, Z300, Tenore, and every other budget under $60.00 IEM I own. Why? First and foremost, the combination of clarity, resolution, timbre, male vocals, tall and wide soundstage, and airy treble extension without any grain, are simply top notch. To be honest, this is what I expected the IE600 to sound like, but in so many ways, they do not. Now these are not basshead IEMs. The bass hits soft. It can dig deep, but it's not warm or punchy, and the mid bass is lacking weight, but this means there is no bleed into the mids, but it also means that anyone wanting a warm, punchy, heavy bass will be greatly disappointed. The bass can be resolving and again, a touch soft in it's presentation, with enough speed to handle the double bass drumming of Exodus or Slayer, and present it with finesse and clarity, but it will not PHUMP PHUMP. I don't care. If I wanted that, I'd put in my Z300, which has plenty of that warm bass phump. Female vocals will have a touch lack of warmth or ethereal heft, but still presented with resolving clarity and realism. When you combine that with the excellent spacious stage, it's a really enveloping experience, with nice instrument separation, detail retrieval, guitar bite, note resolution, extended highs, with no grain or smear. These are the opposite in signature of the Cadenza, Tenore, or Z300, and more closer related to the Ling Longs, minus the deep sub bass, mid bass warmth, or treble grain. I continue to listen to Exodus - Persona Non Grata with a smile on my face, and I finished Mazzy Starr - So Tonight That I Might See completely satisfied and enchanted by the music. Well played, Simgot. Well played.
Nice!

Nov 25, 2023 at 5:55 AM Post #89,615 of 103,226
I bought the Bqeyz Wind because I wanted a unique signature. While the EA1000 was the safe choice, I felt like I had similar iems in my collection. A gamble I decided to take in the Wind.
In other words, you threw caution to the Wind.
(scuse me)

Nov 25, 2023 at 7:03 AM Post #89,616 of 103,226
thats a crazy good deal for the simgots ew200! they are pretty amazing especially for acoustic, grunge, classical. i think they are some of the best and most resolute on the sub 100$. Very smooth. Give them 2 weeks of burn in and add some sony ex11 tips or similar and they will blow your mind. Tonality is almost spot on, in fact better than my newly aquired Artti R1 tripple dd! R1 is more resolving but somehow my ew200 sounds way better and smoother in the tonality.

Nov 25, 2023 at 7:04 AM Post #89,617 of 103,226
He's got to keep the penon promotion post count up to keep the freebies rolling in.
True that. I wish I could say I would do the same if the opportunity presented it self to me… but I can confidently say nah, I wouldn’t. Misleading someone who’s possibly more naive and new to the forum isn’t worth the free braided copper that retails for hundreds. I’ll pass and keep my morals.
True. Free stuff is nice, but it comes with obligations I'm unwilling to partake in. Keeping business and hobbies separate is far less stressful.

Nov 25, 2023 at 8:24 AM Post #89,618 of 103,226
Nov 25, 2023 at 8:41 AM Post #89,619 of 103,226
Got a bit to keep me busy over the weekend ! :)
Impressions to come

1000003011.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2023 at 10:12 AM Post #89,620 of 103,226
True. Free stuff is nice, but it comes with obligations I'm unwilling to partake in. Keeping business and hobbies separate is far less stressful.
Been away from the forums for a few days and interesting to see that both the replies you linked (and who knows what other comments) have been removed!

Communities, will make their own interpretations, but generally they do not enjoy being silenced… 🤷‍♂️

Nov 25, 2023 at 10:30 AM Post #89,621 of 103,226
Did anyone try this? Five dynamic drivers per side. (probably sucks but you never know)

I'm personally waiting for a 10 DD per side setup lol.

Nov 25, 2023 at 10:33 AM Post #89,622 of 103,226
Impressions to come

1000003011.jpg
Glad I’m not the only one whose mailbox has looked like this all week xd

Very nice, I want to hear thoughts on the X-One!

Nov 25, 2023 at 10:34 AM Post #89,623 of 103,226
Impressions to come

Busy agenda indeed. The OD200 might steel much of your time.

Nov 25, 2023 at 10:41 AM Post #89,624 of 103,226
Would you pick them over the EA1000?
For me I still pick the Wind over the EA1000, for sure that EA1000 is more easy to drive, its tuning is a bit safe, it has similarities with Tanchjim Oxy with just a hint of brightness and better technicalities. But I've encountered a lot sets with similar tuning, a Harman tuning curve. That makes BQEYZ Wind more appealing to me.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2023 at 10:41 AM Post #89,625 of 103,226
Been away from the forums for a few days and interesting to see that both the replies you linked (and who knows what other comments) have been removed!

Communities, will make their own interpretations, but generally they do not enjoy being silenced… 🤷‍♂️
Oh wow.. censorship at its finest.. I apologize to whom it may concern, and RENATA is The Best Cable Ever! 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back