The discovery thread!
Nov 24, 2023 at 4:16 PM Post #89,581 of 106,792
Well, at first I thought it was weird. Weird because it makes regular balanced IEMs sound off. So at first I actually didn’t value it high? Then later when I figured out what it could do, then I realized it was totally unique. Unique with a few IEMs. Look up what RENATA means......it means reborn, which is what it can do to older IEMs. There is no other cable in the world like it, that does exactly what the RENATA does.

“Renata is a feminine Latin name meaning “reborn.”It is derived from the Latin Renatus, meaning “born again,” which comes from the word natus, translating to “born.” Renata is a popular name in Italian, Portuguese and Spanish, with Renée being the fashionable French version of the name.”

I didn’t learn the above definition till Penon told me just a few hours ago? Wild?
Listen, brother, you do you. Seriously. But I would just like to add that whilst I am not convinced of this magical cable, a newcomer may be naive enough.

I just want you to know as well, that I believe cables do make a difference from time to time, I've heard it myself and this is absolutely not a placebo. But saying what you're saying is nuts!

Like I said, I respect the hustle - I get it, but please try to respect the newcomers to the hobby.

Nov 24, 2023 at 5:47 PM Post #89,583 of 106,792
Listen, brother, you do you. Seriously. But I would just like to add that whilst I am not convinced of this magical cable, a newcomer may be naive enough.

I just want you to know as well, that I believe cables do make a difference from time to time, I've heard it myself and this is absolutely not a placebo. But saying what you're saying is nuts!

Like I said, I respect the hustle - I get it, but please try to respect the newcomers to the hobby.
I need to say I'm no expert as I'm fairly new to the hobby and only own the Fan 2 and the 41T, plus a couple of extra cables, but honestly I think you can easily find for eg in Aliexpress lots of good cables, be it for the conductors being used, the looks, or anything else, some of them to me look exactly the same as the ones from Penon and/or have (supposedly) the same kind of conductors or even better ones (you can find some with 7n OCC or silver plated graphene mambo jambo combinations that supposedly are better conductors whereas lots of other praised cables over her are OFC or silver copper alloy cables), and you can get them for a fraction of the price most of the times.

How will it affect the sound I cannot speak for myself as I don't have the experience of trying lots of cables, but I also think it's too much to think it will be a magic potion.

Nov 24, 2023 at 5:48 PM Post #89,584 of 106,792
Just wanted to say thank you! And share some love $10 for mystery cable worth over $30 even less with coins, leave a note after you order if you have any cable spec requests
I ended up receiving the kbear inspiration-s, not bad for $10!
PXL_20231124_023141750.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2023 at 6:02 PM Post #89,585 of 106,792
Your report is a little disappointing. I was in a gambling mood but may have to go back to EA1000.
The Wind is fantastic the BC works and I am treble sensitive definitely not thin or sibilant, for me or Kevin in our group we heard them the same way.

Nov 24, 2023 at 6:19 PM Post #89,586 of 106,792

It is nuts. Though as time passes more people will also discover these things.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2023 at 6:53 PM Post #89,588 of 106,792
Nov 24, 2023 at 9:03 PM Post #89,590 of 106,792
Spending more time with the ARTTI R1. The bass on these is really impressive. Fast. Tight. But not analytic. My appreciation of this set grows and grows.
Was just listening to it tonight love the bass but a bit metallic on the top end putting it on the burning rig to see if it loosens up that tiny treble DD

Nov 24, 2023 at 10:10 PM Post #89,594 of 106,792
I bought the Bqeyz Wind because I wanted a unique signature. While the EA1000 was the safe choice, I felt like I had similar iems in my collection. A gamble I decided to take in the Wind.
I think the Wind is quite good and certainly unique.

Nov 24, 2023 at 10:33 PM Post #89,595 of 106,792
Spending more time with the ARTTI R1. The bass on these is really impressive. Fast. Tight. But not analytic. My appreciation of this set grows and grows.
My set is still on its way from AE, everyone is slowly raising my hype way too high for a <$100 set. When I’m disappointed I’m going to be so sad (and then keep tracking the price of the GK200…) 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back