The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Mar 8, 2012 at 2:27 PM Post #2,536 of 9,815
Wow, yes, OOS again.  I guess for those looking for the deal just keep checking, seems they have a few in stock here and there.  I sent an email to try and find out how long the MARCH2012 coupon will be good for, but I've yet to hear back.  Hopefully some more folks can get them for this cheap.

Mar 8, 2012 at 4:46 PM Post #2,539 of 9,815
Audio Technica ATH-M50s are $129.00 (with free shipping) at Buy-dot-com.

Mar 8, 2012 at 7:11 PM Post #2,541 of 9,815
I spotted a killer deal on new AKG K 518 LE headphones at Electronics Expo. Only $32.95. But the problem is that shipping is about $6.99, which brings them up to $40.00. But $40.00 is usually their price on Amazon without shipping included.
http://www.electronics-expo.com/akg-k-518-le-limited-edition-folding-headphones-red

Mar 9, 2012 at 8:56 AM Post #2,543 of 9,815

Quote:
I see, so they really do not accept non US billing address, damn, how i wish they do things like amazon or accept paypal, i know a few courier company in US. The price at electronic expo, not only headphones, is really tempting. The D7000 deal last night i was able to catch it, but when i check out, i couldnt because of the billing address.

Courier US companies ( as you call them) can buy a product for you. You have to pay them some % for this service. http://www.myus.com/en/personal-shopper/

Mar 9, 2012 at 3:37 PM Post #2,545 of 9,815

Quote:
just recived my "open box" D7000 from EE thru Amazon, this are brand new never been touch. Paid a little more that the deal from few days ago but I am happy.
Happy Listening everyone!!!

My set will be here on Monday. What amp/DAC are you pairing with them?

Mar 9, 2012 at 3:54 PM Post #2,546 of 9,815
Fostex T50RP ............ $74 shipped

Google search "T50RP B&H"

This will link you to a page where the T50RP costs only $74. You cannot get this price searching within B&H's site (you'll get a page saying it's $129 instead). There are other shops selling it at $74, but they are a bit shadey looking with very few customer reviews.

I think this is a great price considering its popularity (and value) among DIYers has been climbing steadily over the last few months. B&H also has Shure SRH840 replacement pads for $14 (+$5 shipping?) if you want to start on your modding journey right away!

--------------------------------------

This would have been posted sooner, but I wanted to receive the "your items have shipped" e-mail notification first :p

Mar 9, 2012 at 3:59 PM Post #2,547 of 9,815

Quote:
This will link you to a page where the T50RP costs only $74. You cannot get this price searching within B&H's site (you'll get a page saying it's $129 instead). There are other shops selling it at $74, but they are a bit shadey looking with very few customer reviews.
I think this is a great price considering its popularity (and value) among DIYers has been climbing steadily over the last few months. B&H also has Shure SRH840 replacement pads for $14 (+$5 shipping?) if you want to start on your modding journey right away!
This would have been posted sooner, but I wanted to receive the "your items have shipped" e-mail notification first
tongue.gif

Well played sir, well played  
wink_face.gif

Mar 9, 2012 at 4:19 PM Post #2,549 of 9,815
--------------------------------------
This would have been posted sooner, but I wanted to receive the "your items have shipped" e-mail notification first :p

$173 shipped to the Netherlands. This is so unfair, especially considering this is still one of the cheapest I have seen.
Almost $100 on shipping and taxes/duties. Ridiculous if you ask me.

Mar 10, 2012 at 2:51 AM Post #2,550 of 9,815
If you have a friend in the states, ship to him then he can ship it to you via USPS Frist Class, which will probably be around $20 or less to the Netherlenads.  $94 or less in total beats $173 (will probably have to ship the headphones without the retail box, as gift, and declared low value to avoid customs fees).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back