The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Mar 8, 2012 at 2:59 AM Post #2,521 of 9,815

Denon Noise Cancelling Headphones

Model: AH-NC732 SKU: 9091154 UPC/EAN: 883795000499

Best Buy in store only
Check your local Best Buy stores and their inventories (you can do it at www.bestbuy.com)

Clearance Price:
$119.86

Regular Price: $299.99

Mar 8, 2012 at 3:16 AM Post #2,522 of 9,815
Is march generally the clearance month for headphones? Seen a lot of deals recently.

Mar 8, 2012 at 5:15 AM Post #2,524 of 9,815

Quote:
I should quite whilst I'm ahead...
(where do u find these d7k's?)

You could fine them at Electronics Expo.  Unfortunately at least for now all--even the slightly more expensive open stock variety--are again out of stock.

See:

http://www.electronics-expo.com/denon-ah-d7000-headphones-ear-cup-soft-satin-piano-gloss-br-used-like-new

Mar 8, 2012 at 10:15 AM Post #2,526 of 9,815
How do you buy from electronic expo if you are not in US, i try to register but the billing address for credit card iis only in US, i could have them shipping to a courier company in US, but my problem is in billing address! They are fixed to United States, do they accept international credit card or paypal? Did any non-US people buy from there? I emailed electronic expo to ask them, but they haven't reply. I miss my chance getting the D7000 deal a couple hours ago because i could not fill out my billing address. :mad:

Mar 8, 2012 at 10:24 AM Post #2,528 of 9,815
How do you buy from electronic expo if you are not in US, i try to register but the billing address for credit card iis only in US, i could have them shipping to a courier company in US, but my problem is in billing address! They are fixed to United States, do they accept international credit card or paypal? Did any non-US people buy from there? I emailed electronic expo to ask them, but they haven't reply. I miss my chance getting the D7000 deal a couple hours ago because i could not fill out my billing address. :mad:

Many companies refuse to ship outside of US unfortunately.

I can think of quite a few reasons why it might be too much trouble for them to bother shipping outside of US:
- They might need a separate contract with a different parcel service just for international orders
- Customs and exporting can be annoying for the company to deal with.
- By far the largest amount of customers are US based. Why bother for such a small minority of the sales?

Mar 8, 2012 at 10:52 AM Post #2,530 of 9,815

Quote:
How do you buy from electronic expo if you are not in US, i try to register but the billing address for credit card iis only in US, i could have them shipping to a courier company in US, but my problem is in billing address! They are fixed to United States, do they accept international credit card or paypal? Did any non-US people buy from there? I emailed electronic expo to ask them, but they haven't reply. I miss my chance getting the D7000 deal a couple hours ago because i could not fill out my billing address.
mad.gif

EE will not accept a billing address outside the US (i called them and they told me so).

You could however buy from them through Amazon.
I don't see any listings now, but they used to have New Open Box D7000's.
This way, your billing goes through Amazon, and not EE.

Mar 8, 2012 at 12:39 PM Post #2,531 of 9,815
just recived my "open box" D7000 from EE thru Amazon, this are brand new never been touch. Paid a little more that the deal from few days ago but I am happy.
Happy Listening everyone!!!

Mar 8, 2012 at 1:30 PM Post #2,533 of 9,815
EE will not accept a billing address outside the US (i called them and they told me so).

You could however buy from them through Amazon.
I don't see any listings now, but they used to have New Open Box D7000's.
This way, your billing goes through Amazon, and not EE.

I see, so they really do not accept non US billing address, damn, how i wish they do things like amazon or accept paypal, i know a few courier company in US. The price at electronic expo, not only headphones, is really tempting. The D7000 deal last night i was able to catch it, but when i check out, i couldnt because of the billing address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back