Multiple IEM Shootout v.3
Oct 24, 2009 at 4:25 AM Post #76 of 297
I think FA is already (or soon will be) in contact with Craig @ Whiplash Audio (SACD-man) for some sample. If Craig like Eterna as much as I do, it is possible FA will be having a new distributor in the U.S. - of course it is still too early to confirm anything at this point.

Oct 24, 2009 at 5:37 AM Post #77 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think FA is already (or soon will be) in contact with Craig @ Whiplash Audio (SACD-man) for some sample. If Craig like Eterna as much as I do, it is possible FA will be having a new distributor in the U.S. - of course it is still too early to confirm anything at this point.

I'm working on it!!

I'm a brat and usually get what I want!!!

HEHEHE
tongue.gif

Craig

Oct 24, 2009 at 6:50 AM Post #78 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by PolloLoco /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That interests me a lot, thanks. I have the AI-M9's and have been tempted to buy one of the new AI-M6's - but would like to see your review on their newer models first.

Average Joe - thanks, I can't wait to see what you'll work out.

Me working something out was connecting them and Craig from Whiplash, looks like he is taking it from here
wink.gif

Oct 24, 2009 at 9:11 AM Post #79 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif

HEHEHE
tongue.gif

Lol! It's the little things in life that give me the most pleasure. Good luck there buddy.
beerchug.gif

Oct 24, 2009 at 3:47 PM Post #80 of 297
OK, now that it is the weekend and I can relax a little...

A huge thank you to ClieOS, bringing us more knowledge about all the goodies out there. Great review as always, as others have stated, you are awesome and help so many!

And a huge thank you to Craig, a great guy, that is working on enabling us (at least in the US) to get the Eterna! Woo hoo!

Oct 26, 2009 at 12:02 AM Post #81 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm working on it!!

HEHEHE
tongue.gif

Craig

Good luck, Craig! Maybe this will work out for all of us!

Oct 26, 2009 at 3:30 AM Post #82 of 297
@ClieOS
have u tried hippo shroom?
i've just tried it yesterday.. and was surprised with the transparency of shroom,it almost like my RE0.. but with more bass..

Oct 26, 2009 at 6:33 AM Post #83 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by tetsu85 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@ClieOS
have u tried hippo shroom?
i've just tried it yesterday.. and was surprised with the transparency of shroom,it almost like my RE0.. but with more bass..

Not yet. Need to find myself sometime to travel around...

Oct 29, 2009 at 6:08 PM Post #84 of 297
Hi ClieOS, thanks for the reviews man. When will you put the review of "goosebump IEMs"? I am waiting since 10-15days :p

Also indicate in the review that this is the goosebump IEM you were talking about. thanks again.

Oct 29, 2009 at 6:10 PM Post #85 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonball /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi ClieOS, thanks for the reviews man. When will you put the review of "goosebump IEMs"? I am waiting since 10-15days :p

Also indicate in the review that this is the goosebump IEM you were talking about. thanks again.

Pretty sure he meant the Eterna...

Oct 29, 2009 at 6:34 PM Post #86 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pretty sure he meant the Eterna...

I am sure he did
wink.gif

Oct 29, 2009 at 6:39 PM Post #87 of 297
ClieOS,

Where did you get your Kanon's and Hippo Boom's from?

Oct 29, 2009 at 6:43 PM Post #88 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by Acreo Aeneas /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where did you get your Kanon's and Hippo Boom's from?

Kanon from DealPerfect (which seems to have problem with Paypal atm) and Boom from Jaben.

Oct 29, 2009 at 6:45 PM Post #89 of 297
Hmm, weird, I'm not seeing the Boom's listed on Jaben's online store.

I'm going to check out DealPerfect's Kanon's. I did manage to find them on Amazon, but shipping was $5.
eek.gif

Oct 29, 2009 at 6:50 PM Post #90 of 297
Not from the webstore, but I actually visit Jaben store @ Singapore a few months back. If you really want Boom, you can always email them and they can arrange one for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back