Multiple IEM Shootout v.3
Jan 22, 2011 at 9:43 PM Post #286 of 297
Quote:
Thanks a lot, between what these four headphones, Soundstage and the details do you think is better?

Soundstage: Silver Bullet > Eterna > PR401 > Xcape
Detail: Xcape > PR401 > Silver Bullet > Eterna

There really isn't the best for all in each one of them, but given the chance I will recommend Xcape for refined detail and PR401 for a more engaging, fun sound and Silver Bullet for a little bit of both.

Jan 29, 2011 at 7:07 PM Post #288 of 297
Hi, I just could not find a place silver bullet rev1.  silver bullet rev2 available. Have you had a chance to test? Do you have the same sound character and performance of the two versions ?

Jan 29, 2011 at 9:03 PM Post #289 of 297
No. Haven't have a chance to test any of the new stuff from FA yet.

Jan 30, 2011 at 5:01 AM Post #290 of 297
Hi, I just could not find a place silver bullet rev1.  silver bullet rev2 available. Have you had a chance to test? Do you have the same sound character and performance of the two versions ?

The SB v. 1 & v. 2 should have the same sound sig.. v. 2 simply has a better cable (v. 1 had a rubber-y textured one that was a PIA to wrap, much like the Denon D1001's stock cable).. I've sent my SB (v. 1) back to GD-AudioBase for an exchange (cable broke), they'll be sending me v. 2 so I'll post up a quick review.. should be favorable cause I loved the SB v. 1.

Jan 30, 2011 at 9:05 AM Post #292 of 297
Quote:
How do you compare Vsonic GR07 and Silver Bullet, clieos?

They have two different type of sound. SB is warm and balanced, a little V -shaped frequency response with an enveloping soundstage. GR07 is warm but more neutral presentation. SB is more fun to listen, GR07 is technically stronger. I prefer GR07 over SB.

Feb 28, 2011 at 10:47 PM Post #294 of 297

Quote:
@ClieOS Audio-Technica CKS90, Have you had a chance to test? If you test, treble, mid, bass, detail and information you give on the stage?

No, I haven't had any chance to listen to CKS90 yet. Also, here is the most up-to-date list of my review - Concise Multi-IEM Comparison.

Apr 12, 2011 at 6:08 PM Post #297 of 297
say people
even after reading this multi-review i cant make my mind (im posting this on other thread too...)
any suggestions about which of these ones would be a better buy

surise xcape (ver2 seems to be the only one available)
meelec a151
meelec cx21
ecci pr401
fischer audio eterna (though neither version seems to be available)

yes i know the prices are different but dont take that on count
i want the best comfort
and also best isolation possible as i need them for bus travel, rush hours and/or very noisy engines
good for vocals, specially jap-female vocals, not laid back please

another thing. im also considering of getting a ~$150 iem
anyone tried or know about the new Brainwavz B2 (the preorder price seems a good buy)
maybe the FA DBA-02. look similar but i dont know the difference
or the UE triple10

same requirments as before comfort/isolation. and but for these they should "shine with female-vocals"
thnks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back