Multiple IEM Shootout v.3
Oct 29, 2009 at 6:59 PM Post #91 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not from the webstore, but I actually visit Jaben store @ Singapore a few months back. If you really want Boom, you can always email them and they can arrange one for you.

Ah, I see. Well I'll push off on those then until I find a more time since I reside in the U.S.

Oct 30, 2009 at 3:22 AM Post #92 of 297
wow lol, the market sure is huge.
tons of iems that are unheard of, and wow, one even scored a sonic diamond award O.O

Oct 30, 2009 at 4:27 AM Post #93 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by Junliang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow lol, the market sure is huge.
tons of iems that are unheard of, and wow, one even scored a sonic diamond award O.O

there been a huge influx of budget ranged IEMs that invaded headfi recently which is great for buyers.

Oct 30, 2009 at 5:13 AM Post #94 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by mythless /img/forum/go_quote.gif
there been a huge influx of budget ranged IEMs that invaded headfi recently which is great for buyers.

And owning a few of them, it seems the new $80ish IEMs are the old $200 IEMs, which is a great value prospect for us all! Long live market competition!

Oct 30, 2009 at 5:20 AM Post #95 of 297
Yes, now let's get the $300 DAP market down to the $150 DAP please.
biggrin.gif
(I'm looking @ you Sony X)
biggrin.gif

Oct 31, 2009 at 10:16 AM Post #97 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by hk1388 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ClieOS, are you going to review the meelectronics earphones?

Of course I will - In fact, it is near finish. I was hoping to finish it at the beginning of the week but life has its way on messing up schedule. it will be up in a day or two at most.

Oct 31, 2009 at 8:05 PM Post #98 of 297
Great work ClieOS! Thanks a lot, all your reviews have been really helpful
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 1, 2009 at 1:21 AM Post #99 of 297
ClieOS,

Very impressive shootout. I have to agree on the iMetal 590's value. I'm really enjoying mine.

Nov 2, 2009 at 1:35 PM Post #100 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks. I'll try my best. However, I think I have something much much more interesting than S4 to show you all in the upcoming week. I am having a little goose bump right now listening to it as I am replying (yes, it is that good).

Am I the only one who wants to know what he's referring to here?

Nov 2, 2009 at 1:42 PM Post #101 of 297
No we already know. The Fischer Audio Eterna
biggrin.gif

Nov 2, 2009 at 3:25 PM Post #102 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by maniac2003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No we already know. The Fischer Audio Eterna
biggrin.gif

Yeah, we're just sitting here hoping that a North American distributor can be acquired for them...

He added them to the shootout after he posted that, audiosaurus. You'll get the hang of it... Just keep reading.

Nov 2, 2009 at 3:44 PM Post #104 of 297
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodiuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
AKA: The one we can't get.

Yeah, craig... anything happening on the distributor front for the Fischer line?

Nov 4, 2009 at 10:49 AM Post #105 of 297
I'm working on it too. I need to get my business licenses etc in order first to properly handle duties; I must pay duties up front and get refunds from the Canadian Govt for the duties on items shipped out to the US. I'm looking at a few weeks at least until I would recieve my first shipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back