Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (8/18/2022: iFi GO Blu Review Added)
Apr 16, 2018 at 2:46 PM Post #40,022 of 48,562
Guys i just got a Mixamp Pro, 2013 i think, and i don't know what to do with the usb connection, if i plug it into my pc, it does nothing, only powers the mixamp, also, the dials are kinda weird, if i lower the sound almost to the minimum, some spots make the sound go to only one earbud.

Thanks

Apr 16, 2018 at 2:53 PM Post #40,023 of 48,562
Guys i just got a Mixamp Pro, 2013 i think, and i don't know what to do with the usb connection, if i plug it into my pc, it does nothing, only powers the mixamp, also, the dials are kinda weird, if i lower the sound almost to the minimum, some spots make the sound go to only one earbud.

Thanks
If it only does power over USB then it's the 2009 Mixamp. Which on one hand is a pain because getting the chat to work on this thing requires much more effort than it should, on the other hand the 2009 is the least noisy one so it's easier to doubleamp

Apr 16, 2018 at 3:36 PM Post #40,024 of 48,562
If it only does power over USB then it's the 2009 Mixamp. Which on one hand is a pain because getting the chat to work on this thing requires much more effort than it should, on the other hand the 2009 is the least noisy one so it's easier to doubleamp

Nah, i just found out how to do it, it does deliver audio through the usb, but i do get a lot of electrical noise, is this normal? If i turn the game/voice knob all the way to game, i get a lot, i tried connecting the usb cable to other source but i still get the same, all of this with the volume knob at half.

Apr 18, 2018 at 4:29 AM Post #40,027 of 48,562
does AC3 its a dolby digital?
in torrent trackers i see all movies with AC3 sound, and i trying to find what it is, and notice that someone write that Dolby Digital its a AC3. But what the difference? why they dont write in movies on torrent that sound is dolby digital?
AC3 is pro standard dolby digital is consumer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back