Earbuds Round-Up
Aug 30, 2017 at 1:36 PM Post #22,547 of 75,405
They're there! I bought the Masya at €87.

I swear it didnt show up when I search for Rose Masya but looking at the suggestions at the bottom of the page leads me there. Weird

Thanks though for the reply

Aug 30, 2017 at 2:24 PM Post #22,555 of 75,405
Aug 30, 2017 at 3:35 PM Post #22,558 of 75,405
You're correct. I asked him a few days ago about black/grey versions - both black, cheaper one without the cable.
I thought the cable was included....the seller shouldn't mislead by advertising: "Earbud Earphone With 2-pin Interface Free Shipping"....should just be upfront & state: with/without cable.
(I'll make my own custom balanced cable for these buds anyway.....)

Tbh not really into the quality of the cable...as this review slates it for being "springy":

"A Music Loving Rose"
Pros - SUPER Silky Smooth Sound, Great Build Quality, Enjoyable Playback Presentation
Cons - Cable Curls a Bit

Aug 30, 2017 at 3:53 PM Post #22,559 of 75,405
I thought the cable was included....the seller shouldn't mislead by advertising: "Earbud Earphone With 2-pin Interface Free Shipping"....should just be upfront & state: with/without cable.
(I'll make my own custom balanced cable for these buds anyway.....)

Tbh not really into the quality of the cable...as this review slates it for being "springy":

"A Music Loving Rose"
Pros - SUPER Silky Smooth Sound, Great Build Quality, Enjoyable Playback Presentation
Cons - Cable Curls a Bit
Yeah don't understand that. It's nice having the option of no cable but it should be listed clearly as most people would want a cable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back