Earbuds Round-Up
Mar 21, 2017 at 11:03 PM Post #19,081 of 75,463
Man i guess b160 i can pass on!
b320 is already so thin sounding to me i hardly use it! (i had fun with it when it got here but now it just drives me insane.)

Its funny you find it thin sounding :) the bass on it bests some of my other earbuds. I had to mess with the fit a little, now they are so full sounding and one of my favs. I wouldnt recommend the B160 at all if you find the B320 not to your liking :)

Mar 21, 2017 at 11:32 PM Post #19,082 of 75,463
Its funny you find it thin sounding
smily_headphones1.gif
the bass on it bests some of my other earbuds. I had to mess with the fit a little, now they are so full sounding and one of my favs. I wouldnt recommend the B160 at all if you find the B320 not to your liking
smily_headphones1.gif

Damn I gotta know what those are so I can avoid them 
wink_face.gif

Mar 22, 2017 at 6:21 AM Post #19,086 of 75,463
Hi all. Been reading through this thread, I'm about 60 pages from the end, but I have an urgent question. I intend to press the button on either the K's K300 or the DIY EMX50 (64ohm, the one with either the green or brown cable) and I'm hoping somebody might either post a brief comparison, suggest something else in this price range that has just turned up, or just tell me straight which is the better bud to get? I'm looking for good extended sub bass, a decent mid bass, forward but smooth mids and a good sparkle up top.
Thanks in advance.

Mar 22, 2017 at 2:23 PM Post #19,087 of 75,463
Yinman150,500

@AkashS04 I also think you should get either Yinman 150 or Ostry kc08t.

@LaughMoreDaily I hear the mcdonalds big mac etc. sauces are going for sale in Canada only soon. You can set up a business trading people sauces for headphones!

Both looks good and especially KC08T looks stunning but unfortunately very expensive for me. Yinman 150 is also on expensive side but I can think of it in near future. But Is Yinman durable? Is there any earbud in that range which has premium look and more premium sound :) Like Flat Cable etc. Just to tell you that Monk+ is slightly bigger for me and come out every now and then. 

Mar 22, 2017 at 5:57 PM Post #19,088 of 75,463
  Big AliExpress sale coming in about a week.  Purchase can be made March 30th.

https://sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/7thanniversary.htm
I am building a list of Earbud Deals on our Earbuds Anonymous Facebook page: 
www.facebook.com/groups/EarbudsAnonymous/
I'm posting the links there, because some are from vendors that shall not be named on here.
--

There are a few interesting deals that are coming up during the 7 year anniversary, but the sellers are doing their usual thing (like the weeks leading up to 11:11) and have raised their current prices to make the price drop seem much better than what they really are.

For instance the store that is selling the Qian25 at a "discounted" price during the event, usually sell the same buds for an even lower regular price. So the buds are actually more expensive during the event.

The best way I know on how to keep track about this is by using the AliPrice plug-in. And if you don't want to install the plug-in, you can still use the search function at their site.
http://www.aliprice.com/

I think the best way to find good deals during the Ali events is by collecting Ali coupons.
For instance, I got the XDuoo X3, TY Hi-Z HP650 and TY Hi-Z HP320M for a total of $165 by using $35 in Ali and seller coupons, during last 11:11.

Mar 22, 2017 at 6:15 PM Post #19,090 of 75,463

There are a few interesting deals that are coming up during the 7 year anniversary, but the sellers are doing their usual thing (like the weeks leading up to 11:11) and have raised their current prices to make the price drop seem much better than what they really are.

For instance the store that is selling the Qian25 at a "discounted" price during the event, usually sell the same buds for an even lower regular price. So the buds are actually more expensive during the event.

The best way I know on how to keep track about this is by using the AliPrice plug-in. And if you don't want to install the plug-in, you can still use the search function at their site.
http://www.aliprice.com/

I think the best way to find good deals during the Ali events is by collecting Ali coupons.
For instance, I got the XDuoo X3, TY Hi-Z HP650 and TY Hi-Z HP320M for a total of $165 by using $35 in Ali and seller coupons, during last 11:11.

Great heads up!  Thanks so much!  I had a feeling some of the prices had been raised.  Also, Aliprice is awesome, thanks for the heads up on that!

--

Mar 22, 2017 at 6:21 PM Post #19,092 of 75,463
Both looks good and especially KC08T looks stunning but unfortunately very expensive for me. Yinman 150 is also on expensive side but I can think of it in near future. But Is Yinman durable? Is there any earbud in that range which has premium look and more premium sound :) Like Flat Cable etc. Just to tell you that Monk+ is slightly bigger for me and come out every now and then. 

Yinman is durable but my qians suffer the most abuse

Mar 22, 2017 at 6:25 PM Post #19,093 of 75,463

Great heads up!  Thanks so much!  I had a feeling some of the prices had been raised.  Also, Aliprice is awesome, thanks for the heads up on that!

--

Btw, sometimes, results on aliexpress are missing, you can use aliseeks.com, which seems to index everything. I found some earbuds a couple of euros cheaper from unknown stores. as well as other stuff that weren't showing up on the aliexpress search index.

Mar 22, 2017 at 6:37 PM Post #19,094 of 75,463
  Btw, sometimes, results on aliexpress are missing, you can use aliseeks.com, which seems to index everything. I found some earbuds a couple of euros cheaper from unknown stores. as well as other stuff that weren't showing up on the aliexpress search index.

Along with this i always check both mobile app and desktop site since you'll get different results on both.

Mar 22, 2017 at 6:59 PM Post #19,095 of 75,463

Fantastic!  Gosh, wish I had known about these sites a while back! 

--

Users who are viewing this thread

Back