Earbuds Round-Up
Feb 28, 2017 at 8:04 AM Post #18,376 of 75,246
  Anyone ready for K's 900? 
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

https://world.taobao.com/item/545084094542.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4004-3834745469.9.cTOzxt

Huh?
http://www.head-fi.org/t/441400/earbuds-round-up/17565#post_13259099

Feb 28, 2017 at 10:09 AM Post #18,380 of 75,246
In fact, I really interested in Puresounds 500 Pop balanced because Bloody Peguin gave a good review on it, but recent comments here make me reconsider.

P.S. I've just noticed that **** Earphones Store ,an aliexpress reseller, wiped off Puresounds' earbuds from his website without any clue.

Feb 28, 2017 at 10:51 AM Post #18,381 of 75,246
  In fact, I really interested in Puresounds 500 Pop balanced because Bloody Peguin gave a good review on it, but recent comments here make me reconsider.

P.S. I've just noticed that **** Earphones Store ,an aliexpress reseller, wiped off Puresounds' earbuds from his website without any clue.

The PureSounds 500 Pop is my favorite of the three I reviewed. 

As for all the drama with them, I have no idea what is going on.

--

Feb 28, 2017 at 12:31 PM Post #18,382 of 75,246

P.S. I've just noticed that xxxxxxx Earphones Store ,an aliexpress reseller, wiped off Puresounds' earbuds from his website without any clue.

Heads up..."xxxxxxx Earphones" is a banned seller. You may want to edit your post.

Feb 28, 2017 at 4:01 PM Post #18,389 of 75,246
AliExpress seller Hot-Fi messaged me today asking why I was mad at Puresounds. After explaining I had no idea what the heck they were talking about, they referred to my review of the PS100-600. Then they asked me to post a message saying AliExpress store HCK told me to make a bad review (does this make ANY sense?). Considering I didn't get my Puresounds from them, this is extremely bizarre :blink:

They then offered me free items to write reviews on Head-Fi saying HCK was telling buyers to leave bad reviews on Hot-Fi's items.... WHAT?! I said NO of course. Anyone who knows me knows I am not bought off like this.

After this rather.... strange... interaction i went to check Hot-Fi store to see what they had in terms of earbuds. The only sell one DIY bud (300 ohms) and the Puresounds range. As Puresounds has been gaining popularity I wanted to recommend anyone who considers buying one... maybe avoid Hot-Fi.

This whole bizarre and unprompted  puts me off doing business with Hot-Fi and leaves a weird but uncomfortable feeling about Puresounds. 

(For those who have not seen my Puresounds PS100-600 review, I gave it 3.5 stars, specifically saying in the review I would probably rate it a whole star higher if the price was under $100. I made it very clear I could not give it above a 4 star rating at the $140 price.)

[rule]
(Quick update: I have contacted Aliexpress customer support about this. I gave them permission to read my conversation log with Hot-Fi and they agree it is problematic. If anyone wants proof of my conversation with Hot-Fi or Aliexpress please ask, i am happy to share.)

I can confirm that HotFi is very problematic seller. I would never buy from him again. Aliexpress even closed his shop for some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back