Earbuds Round-Up
Jan 26, 2017 at 3:20 PM Post #16,942 of 75,873
Just got the TY HI-Z 150 ohm... oh my god... sounds really nice. bass and clarity is just wonderful. use them with triple foamies, thereby taming the shrillness of female voices.

By the way. I want to buy thick foams like the ones that come with the Monk+(thick), but I have enough of monks already. where do I get the foams, or what do I search for on eg Aliexpress.??

Jan 26, 2017 at 3:29 PM Post #16,943 of 75,873
  Just got the TY HI-Z 150 ohm... oh my god... sounds really nice. bass and clarity is just wonderful. use them with triple foamies, thereby taming the shrillness of female voices.

By the way. I want to buy thick foams like the ones that come with the Monk+(thick), but I have enough of monks already. where do I get the foams, or what do I search for on eg Aliexpress.??

hiegi =)

Jan 26, 2017 at 6:36 PM Post #16,948 of 75,873
  I tried thin foam with my seahf 650 and dear do they sound beautiful with it! Everything become slightly smoother and warmer while keeping clarity. It's really a pleasure. VE should consider release ex pack on it's own...

You can already buy an Ex-Pack by itself, it's $4.00.

Jan 26, 2017 at 7:19 PM Post #16,949 of 75,873

Surprise from korea ✈✈ showed up FAST!!! @golov17

I have to admit, even though i have some mid forward buds, the rec from mr. golov did not disappoint. I asked for overbearing amounts of in-your-face mids, and I got them, and I look like this ->
biggrin.gif

They are like **** PT15 but with the focus on mids instead of treble. It is a very unique sound. I don't know any bud like this. I like it.

Jan 26, 2017 at 8:51 PM Post #16,950 of 75,873

Surprise from korea ✈✈ showed up FAST!!! [@=/u/404367/golov17]@golov17[/@]

I have to admit, even though i have some mid forward buds, the rec from mr. golov did not disappoint. I asked for overbearing amounts of in-your-face mids, and I got them, and I look like this -> :D

They are like **** PT15 but with the focus on mids instead of treble. It is a very unique sound. I don't know any bud like this. I like it.
nice
sm_dance.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back