Earbuds Round-Up
Nov 5, 2016 at 11:41 AM Post #13,472 of 75,289

It's a very nice earbud. One of the best on vocals.

Yes, but that´s about it. It´s sound signature is definitely not my cup of tea. Much too bright and the bass is too lean for my taste. The EO320 sounds much warmer, sweeter and punchier. All in all, the EO320 is the better earbud imo. 
The B&O is going back.

Nov 5, 2016 at 12:51 PM Post #13,473 of 75,289

Don't bother trying to "fix" the TY32 sound in the first 48 hours of use. It will change quite a lot. Either burn them in with another player or just tolerate listening to their terrible sound for the first few days.

Will do, but I must say... it does already sound better than this morning.

It really sounded like one of those cheap speakers

ok, so It seems that the VX Pro isn't for me anymore. I'm leaning more towards the Ting or the TY650, which one is better in detail retrieval and instrument separation? I listen to pretty much all the genres, except for hip-hop, but what I really like to do from time to time is to be able to mentally separate the instruments so I can hear only one while removing all the rest. Unfortunately the K701 didn't worked for me, but maybe I can find something like that in the earbuds since I'm still amazed by their sound in such a small case.
I'll mainly use it at home with my magni 2/modi 2 uber

Nov 5, 2016 at 1:47 PM Post #13,474 of 75,289

Don't bother trying to "fix" the TY32 sound in the first 48 hours of use. It will change quite a lot. Either burn them in with another player or just tolerate listening to their terrible sound for the first few days.

Will do, but I must say... it does already sound better than this morning.

It really sounded like one of those cheap speakers

ok, so It seems that the VX Pro isn't for me anymore. I'm leaning more towards the Ting or the TY650, which one is better in detail retrieval and instrument separation? I listen to pretty much all the genres, except for hip-hop, but what I really like to do from time to time is to be able to mentally separate the instruments so I can hear only one while removing all the rest. Unfortunately the K701 didn't worked for me, but maybe I can find something like that in the earbuds since I'm still amazed by their sound in such a small case.
I'll mainly use it at home with my magni 2/modi 2 uber
TY650

Nov 5, 2016 at 1:49 PM Post #13,475 of 75,289

Yes, but that´s about it. It´s sound signature is definitely not my cup of tea. Much too bright and the bass is too lean for my taste. The EO320 sounds much warmer, sweeter and punchier. All in all, the EO320 is the better earbud imo. 
The B&O is going back.

Before purchase have a check on FR ;then you do not have to regret later.B&O A8 /Earset 3i are same models.
Check FR it has almost no low frequency:-

http://en.goldenears.net/20247

Nov 5, 2016 at 2:11 PM Post #13,476 of 75,289
  Before purchase have a check on FR ;then you do not have to regret later.B&O A8 /Earset 3i are same models.
Check FR it has almost no low frequency:-

http://en.goldenears.net/20247

FR alone doesn´t tell you how it sounds. Everyone´s  ears are different. It´s not that the B&O doesn´t have good bass. It´s just rather lean and tight, and the sound signature as a whole is a little north of neutral. I guess people like ClieOS could very well love it. I on the other hand prefer it a lot warmer and bassier.

Nov 5, 2016 at 4:23 PM Post #13,479 of 75,289
The 650 and ting is no competition. Not even close..

But you have only heard green Ting, right?

I wonder how big the difference is between green Ting and regular silver/red Ting.

And to me, the perfect K701 sounding earbud is the one I have been raving about the last week or so...

Nov 5, 2016 at 4:25 PM Post #13,480 of 75,289
But you have only heard green Ting, right?

I wonder how big the difference is between green Ting and regular silver/red Ting.

And to me, the perfect K701 sounding earbud is the one I have been raving about the last week or so...

I missed something... Which sounds like a k701? :xf_eek:

Also yes I've only heard the green ting but if the silver ting could hold up against the 650 i think we would know. There's at least one person in this thread with the better ting and the 650...

Nov 5, 2016 at 5:01 PM Post #13,481 of 75,289
I missed something... Which sounds like a k701? :xf_eek:

Also yes I've only heard the green ting but if the silver ting could hold up against the 650 i think we would know. There's at least one person in this thread with the better ting and the 650...

It seems like Nachash is looking for something that is good at detail and instrument separation in a way that is similar to K701, and his own suggestion was Ting and HP650. Ting is great. Very musical but not the best detail or instrument separation. Myself I'm looking forward to hearing HP650...

Nov 5, 2016 at 6:35 PM Post #13,482 of 75,289
  ok, so It seems that the VX Pro isn't for me anymore. I'm leaning more towards the Ting or the TY650, which one is better in detail retrieval and instrument separation? I

VX Pro is something I am considering.
Can you talk a bit about what you liked and disliked about it, in relation to the type of music you listen to?
From what I have read about it, I had thought it was a more refined version of Auglamour RX1 with a bigger presentation.
I would definitely appreciate your input about the VX Pro. Thanks.

PS: I think you should also keep the new **** PT15 earbuds on your radar. As "detail & separation" pretty much describes ****'s signature sound for their IEM products. Only one person has received PT15 so far, so the reviews should be trickling in over the next week or so.

Nov 5, 2016 at 9:19 PM Post #13,483 of 75,289

... I guess people like ClieOS could very well love it....

Is that so? I'll confirm with him about it
wink.gif

..., well,  he just told me he doesn't 'love' it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back