Earbuds Round-Up
Sep 23, 2016 at 12:24 PM Post #10,561 of 75,635
.... I personally prefer my old Apple Earphones and NOT looking for In-Canal/IEMs. I don't feel comfortable in them as I tend to hear my own voice very loud when speaking while wearing them. They just make your own voice sounding very unnatural. That's why after buying JVC FX3X and TDK (some bass heavy model), I am not using  them at all. 
... I am also considering buying JVC FXT-100 or FXT-200 (one of them)....

Ain't you contradicting yourself, since JVC FXT series is IEM?

From the below list, which earbuds is having deepest Bass and Warmest Sound Signature? Pls advise.

Might also be a good idea not to quote the whole post if it is particularly long.

Sep 23, 2016 at 12:33 PM Post #10,564 of 75,635
Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:
From the below list, which earbuds is having deepest Bass and Warmest Sound Signature? Pls advise.

Might also be a good idea not to quote the whole post if it is particularly long.

I agree, a link to the OP would have been better.

Sep 23, 2016 at 1:09 PM Post #10,567 of 75,635
Couple of questions for all the earbuds gurus here=)
I've tried Zen 1.0 and it's magnificent, reminded me full size cans unlike any other buds I've tried (Ashura 1.0, Monk 1.0, E100, H185 etc).
Are there any low impedance buds that have similar out-of-head soundstage?
Is seahf 320 ohm comparable to Zen? The 400 ohm seems to have pretty low rating.
Thanks in advance.

Sep 23, 2016 at 1:25 PM Post #10,569 of 75,635
I got my T-Music DIY Earbud Version 2 yesterday and they have burn in for 20 hours.
My first impressions vs version 1 is the bass is about the same, the mids and highs are improved,
the sound is more crisp and clear and it is more balanced than version 1.

Sep 23, 2016 at 1:36 PM Post #10,570 of 75,635
the Monk has its fans for 5$ best earbuds, soundwise the  
AuGlamour RX-1 cost 23$ and and got second place in the contender list, astonishing VFM , now the  MrZ (MusicMaker / Toneking) TY2  cost 89$ and above it the rose mojito cost 230$ is the mojito SQ diffrence worth the price gap? is it worth it price when match to iem in same price range like MEE AUDIO PINNACLE P1 and others?
  •  
  •  

Sep 23, 2016 at 1:44 PM Post #10,571 of 75,635
  take your time mate, i will wait here patiently 
wink.gif
 just curious about their differences as they stay in different price level ahhaha

my setup is sound blaster Z (desktop soundcard with integrated amp), I was told my idea of "dark" means the deep sound(stage?). I can only compare to stuff like Asura 2 and Cygnus, which sound bright to my ears.

Sep 23, 2016 at 1:47 PM Post #10,572 of 75,635
  I got my T-Music DIY Earbud Version 2 yesterday and they have burn in for 20 hours.
My first impressions vs version 1 is the bass is about the same, the mids and highs are improved,

I agree 100%.  Version 2 is a step up in overall sound quality.  I also like the build quality of the new earbud too.

I'll have a mini photo shoot of it coming up this weekend as well.

Sep 23, 2016 at 2:01 PM Post #10,573 of 75,635
Just received my SHE3800s, Right out the box they're decent (prefer my previous buds though) but will burn in and see how they fare. Just pulled the trigger on the Monk+ too. Might do a comparison later.

Sep 23, 2016 at 2:01 PM Post #10,574 of 75,635

AuGlamour RX-1 cost 23$ and and got second place in the contender list, astonishing VFM

I'm not sure who your post was aimed at but the two features most recently asked about were good bass and wide soundstage IIRC. I would say the RX-1 has neither. From my experience I put it behind the Hi-Z 32, SHE3800 and Monk+, all of which are much cheaper.

Sep 23, 2016 at 2:06 PM Post #10,575 of 75,635

I agree 100%.  Version 2 is a step up in overall sound quality.  I also like the build quality of the new earbud too.

I'll have a mini photo shoot of it coming up this weekend as well.

Dang it. That is not what I wanted to hear. I quite enjoy the V1s I have even if they are wired so that the left is the right and right is the left.

To buy or not to buy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back