Earbuds Round-Up
Sep 15, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #10,111 of 75,249
  Hi guys, sorry for the off-topic. I've just created a thread about a scam case involving an active user in this thread. Also, he is constantly announcing his earbuds around on this thread, so please, stay alert!

http://www.head-fi.org/t/820309/head-fi-member-vapman-scammer

thank you. cheers!
we must alert @Brooko on this.

Sep 15, 2016 at 1:58 PM Post #10,112 of 75,249
  Hi guys, sorry for the off-topic. I've just created a thread about a scam case involving an active user in this thread. Also, he is constantly announcing his earbuds around on this thread, so please, stay alert!

Seem like you might not be the only victim in the forum. It will be quite sad to see such an old timer here going down the dark path. I hope you'll get your stuff back.

Sep 15, 2016 at 2:01 PM Post #10,113 of 75,249

Just gone through your thread. Honestly, felt very bad for your experience.

I hope you get the rightful compensation one way or the other, soon.

Sep 15, 2016 at 2:35 PM Post #10,114 of 75,249
I still hope to see the moddediPod Mini that I traded my pink Kenwood Mediakeg DAP for. Vapman's (already) selling the Kenwood and I have seen no trace of any iPod Mini yet...

Vapman, I am willing to give you the benefit of doubt.

Sep 15, 2016 at 2:43 PM Post #10,116 of 75,249
I've been on Head-fi for a while now, admittedly with quite a few long breaks though. Unfortunately this isn't the first time I've been really involved with a thread that this has happened in and I'm sure it won't be the last time. I hope this all gets resolves smoothly.

Sep 15, 2016 at 2:48 PM Post #10,117 of 75,249
Maybe split personality disorder?   One personality is nice and helpful and sends and trades stuff normally and his other personality is evil and likes to steal and sell other peoples things?  Most likely not the case but who knows iv never dealt with him directly before but always come across his posts and he seems nice and typically helpful.  Maybe hes just very forgetful or has a lot of bad luck shipping things? 

Sep 15, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #10,118 of 75,249
@vapman has already responded to the complaint, so hopefully it will all be resolved soon.

Sep 15, 2016 at 4:59 PM Post #10,120 of 75,249
I received a loaner set of Sunrise earbuds and a TY 400 ohm of the latest version. Ill be sure to post a comparison to my seahf 400 ohm 3.0 as well as impressions of the Sunrise.

Sep 15, 2016 at 8:57 PM Post #10,121 of 75,249
Maybe split personality disorder?   One personality is nice and helpful and sends and trades stuff normally and his other personality is evil and likes to steal and sell other peoples things?  Most likely not the case but who knows iv never dealt with him directly before but always come across his posts and he seems nice and typically helpful.  Maybe hes just very forgetful or has a lot of bad luck shipping things? 

Please don't even jokingly suggest that. You obviously don't understand the severity and rarity of that kind of affliction.

Sep 15, 2016 at 11:05 PM Post #10,123 of 75,249
Is there anyone who knows who can recable my sansa clip earbuds?

There are people in north america and europe who would definitely do the work for you but, after positive experiences with demun, i sent a sony erricson bud to them to recable. They are in indonesia and shipping back to other countries is about 35 bucks.

Note its not actually delivered to them yet so i cant speak for custom recable jobs yet but if it goes well i want to send them my sz2000.

Sep 15, 2016 at 11:10 PM Post #10,124 of 75,249
There are people in north america and europe who would definitely do the work for you but, after positive experiences with demun, i sent a sony erricson bud to them to recable. They are in indonesia and shipping back to other countries is about 35 bucks.

Note its not actually delivered to them yet so i cant speak for custom recable jobs yet but if it goes well i want to send them my sz2000.
can you send me their website...

Sep 15, 2016 at 11:11 PM Post #10,125 of 75,249
Actually I do know.  Iv worked with mentally ill and so have 2 other of my family members.  The thing is, it was a harmless joke sorry you cant understand that.

Anyway to get back on topic I got my Auglamour RX-1s in the mail yesterday and so far im not all too impressed with them.  They seem very "digital" sounding and they dont have very good bass response either.  But they do have good detail.  I wish they had the sound signature of the monks and keep the detail of the rx-1 then they would be perfect.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back