Earbuds Round-Up
Nov 22, 2016 at 4:59 PM Post #14,418 of 75,246
Ahhh feels damn good getting home and trying new toys like the **** PT15, which give amazing bang for the buck with amazing resolution and performance... all for €7 without the cable!

For live recordings is so revealing: the timbre, every detail, texture and separation of each instrument is among the best have experienced with an exceptional soundstage, making me feel in the middle of the room with the musicians.

Sound signature wise is a bit light on the lower end even though to my ears still feels satisfactory, falling in the neutral side. Mids also feel right with nice vocal presence either male or female. As for the treble was a bit worried for an overly bright and sibilant performance like the 4in1, but none of those characteristics are to be found. Overall I would say a nice balanced earbud with a lighter lower end even though with good extension.

Very recommended and like its IEM sibling 4in1 another solid entry by ****, this time in the earbud game.

Nov 22, 2016 at 5:52 PM Post #14,420 of 75,246
It is true but the driver size is the same. you can fit a PT15 driver in a MX500, Edifier, etc shell.

To me they are a tiny bit more comfortable than the already comfortable mx500 shells, as the part that sits in the ear is a bit thinner on its profile, even though the front radius is indeed a bit bigger. The thick profile that the RX-1 has, was always a problem comfortwise to me... The PT15 is the first earbud I have that almost disappears...

Nov 22, 2016 at 11:47 PM Post #14,422 of 75,246
guys, I ordered a lot of earbuds that is rated high at this thread.
my only complain is Balanced VE Asura for now (not because of thread).
I received it few days ago from aliexpress and if I touch cable that is close to 2.5 balanced jack - it lose sound/start producing noise.
2.5BL -> 3.5SE jack just too loose on 2.5 female side.in some fixed position it work, but mostly it just play through only one ear or produce strange noise in background. 

VE guys just ignore me. I don't really want to open dispute straight away since it might push them away from ali. could I contact them somewhere else to resolve that issue?

ps I received VE Monk Plus and Original before from them and they're perfectly fine.

Nov 23, 2016 at 12:05 AM Post #14,423 of 75,246
I received it few days ago from aliexpress and if I touch cable that is close to 2.5 balanced jack - it lose sound/start producing noise.
2.5BL -> 3.5SE jack just too loose on 2.5 female side.in some fixed position it work, but mostly it just play through only one ear or produce strange noise in background. 

VE guys just ignore me. I don't really want to open dispute straight away since it might push them away from ali. could I contact them somewhere else to resolve that issue?

ps I received VE Monk Plus and Original before from them and they're perfectly fine.
which balanced version u ordered ?

2.5 or 3.5 balanced ?
and what's ur source name ..which balanced out it has ?
2.5 or 3.5 ?

Nov 23, 2016 at 12:29 AM Post #14,424 of 75,246
which balanced version u ordered ?

2.5 or 3.5 balanced ?
and what's ur source name ..which balanced out it has ?
2.5 or 3.5 ?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Venture-Electronic-VE-ASURA-high-impedance-150-ohms-earbud-earphone/32411358569.html
I ordered 'standard 2.5 4pin balanced' version. one with red jack and that cost 88$ now.

source is onkyo dp-x1. it does have 2.5 4pin balanced. same output as on AK players. so I got another earbuds for it.

I also have Balanced Shozy Cygnus earbuds and they work perfectly fine through that source (comparison. source work fine!)

Nov 23, 2016 at 1:40 AM Post #14,425 of 75,246
Nov 23, 2016 at 3:03 AM Post #14,426 of 75,246

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Venture-Electronic-VE-ASURA-high-impedance-150-ohms-earbud-earphone/32411358569.html
I ordered 'standard 2.5 4pin balanced' version. one with red jack and that cost 88$ now.

source is onkyo dp-x1. it does have 2.5 4pin balanced. same output as on AK players. so I got another earbuds for it.

I also have Balanced Shozy Cygnus earbuds and they work perfectly fine through that source (comparison. source work fine!)

take a video of it happening with the asura 2.0 and not happening with other 2.5mm balanced earbud and send that to them? that is all i can think of.

Nov 23, 2016 at 4:11 AM Post #14,427 of 75,246

take a video of it happening with the asura 2.0 and not happening with other 2.5mm balanced earbud and send that to them? that is all i can think of.
i was about to say same thing...

Nov 23, 2016 at 6:10 AM Post #14,428 of 75,246

I don't know what you have tried but here is the contact page from their website:

https://www.veclan.com/contactus_eng_index

Also, the owner of VE (Lee) is a member on here, you could PM him:

http://www.head-fi.org/u/49498/zhibli06

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back