Earbuds Round-Up
Jul 17, 2016 at 6:50 PM Post #6,574 of 75,882
  I heard that B200 is a series of Blox that specially made for Thailand customer
and I know that seller from Indonesia who can do some kind of channeling to get B200 out from thailand, because he is friend of Woo (the builder)
CMIIW

It is new Blox (unlikely) or old leftover stock?

I couldn't find a thing about them in a day of on & off googling.

Has Blox stopped using http://bloxearphone.com/?

It is why I don't think it's a new Blox product. Plus, instgram is a private sales kind of thing, nobody who is a store sells via IG.

Jul 17, 2016 at 8:03 PM Post #6,575 of 75,882

It is new Blox (unlikely) or old leftover stock?

I couldn't find a thing about them in a day of on & off googling.

It is why I don't think it's a new Blox product. Plus, instgram is a private sales kind of thing, nobody who is a store sells via IG.

I believe it is new series from them that the distribution is limited to Thailand customer only. But please someone with more truth about this correct me if I'm wrong.
We should wait for my senior @Joy Boy to clarify things up. I heard this information from him.
about why he sell via IG, it is the way he sell his earbuds from long time ago and he is one of the most trusted earbuds seller in Indonesia.
And I think it is because he have limited stock that he sell it that way. Haven't seen he selling Blox B200 in his online store.

Jul 17, 2016 at 8:40 PM Post #6,577 of 75,882
Are earspeakers like Final Audio Design Piano Forte actually earbuds?

Jul 17, 2016 at 11:58 PM Post #6,580 of 75,882

Are earspeakers like Final Audio Design Piano Forte actually earbuds?

It would be appreciated if IEM talk was kept to IEM threads. we only have one earbuds thread and it would be ideal to keep it on topic please.

+100, i was about to say that, but i thought it will be too rude.
Please there are billions of threads for IEMs, lets keep this thread only for Earbud talks.

Jul 18, 2016 at 12:08 AM Post #6,581 of 75,882
It would be appreciated if IEM talk was kept to IEM threads. we only have one earbuds thread and it would be ideal to keep it on topic please.

+1000...take it elsewhere. I enjoy thi thread too much, and have learned about MANY great earbuds as a result. This has broadened my horizon, and lightened my wallet!:flushed:

Jul 18, 2016 at 12:20 AM Post #6,582 of 75,882
Torn. Should I pull the trigger on the Rose Mojito or the Mx985? Looking for a great, dependable and durable all arounder that I can plug directly into my phone (for listening in my office at work). No DAC or amp.

Jul 18, 2016 at 12:22 AM Post #6,583 of 75,882
Torn. Should I pull the trigger on the Rose Mojito or the Mx985? Looking for a great, dependable and durable all arounder that I can plug directly into my phone (for listening in my office at work). No DAC or amp.

@Tayyab Pirzada is the only person i know of that has heard both of these?
If i'm not mistaken he got one of those newly-discovered new in box mx985's?
i've never had the chance to hear a mx985 yet.

edit: Not sure you'll get the mojito full effect without an amp, it does like some power, not mandatory, but i would suggest it...

Jul 18, 2016 at 12:23 AM Post #6,584 of 75,882

I bought both and have made reviews for both.

Just trust me on this. You are going to love the Rose Mojito way more. It really WOW'ed me. MX985 not so much.

Jul 18, 2016 at 12:25 AM Post #6,585 of 75,882
Also if you want MX985 only because of the volume control buttons, what you can do is what i did:

Buy a TF10 2-pin Lune MKIII silver alloy cable from Null Audio with included buttons and volume control, and just use that with Rose Mojito.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back