Earbuds Round-Up
May 19, 2021 at 7:13 AM Post #54,181 of 75,814
In terms of sound quality which model in your collection (including DIY PK one with goddess cable), sound better than 1More E1008?

If we talk about this 1More, I never mention it, because I use it when I am not attentive or I am working, not something analytical, it is the one that I carry in my backpack in case I have to connect to the pc when I travel or my battery runs out. bt headphones.

It's a good sound, more in your face, I don't know how to explain it and I don't want anyone to bother, it's a great value, but its presentation of the sound is easy for me to listen to, more like an all-terrain vehicle, uncomplicated but far away. than other shoots give me.

In buds I have not gotten an SQ of my total preference, but if I can only take one, (in the absence of changing the cable to viridis), I think it would be TO600. But I am completely sure that with the little experience I have, there will be shoots that are much better quality / price, but you cannot have all of them.

May 19, 2021 at 7:18 AM Post #54,182 of 75,814
If we talk about this 1More, I never mention it, because I use it when I am not attentive or I am working, not something analytical, it is the one that I carry in my backpack in case I have to connect to the pc when I travel or my battery runs out. bt headphones.

It's a good sound, more in your face, I don't know how to explain it and I don't want anyone to bother, it's a great value, but its presentation of the sound is easy for me to listen to, more like an all-terrain vehicle, uncomplicated but far away. than other shoots give me.

In buds I have not gotten an SQ of my total preference, but if I can only take one, (in the absence of changing the cable to viridis), I think it would be TO600. But I am completely sure that with the little experience I have, there will be shoots that are much better quality / price, but you cannot have all of them.
Thanks for the info. So basically is nice to have them in the collection :beerchug:

May 19, 2021 at 7:29 AM Post #54,183 of 75,814
Glad you folks ended up in ordering and enjoying E1008!

Still waiting for mine to arrive from Germany, now I'm even more anxious to hear them! :ksc75smile:

May 19, 2021 at 7:37 AM Post #54,185 of 75,814
Glad you folks ended up in ordering and enjoying E1008!

Still waiting for mine to arrive from Germany, now I'm even more anxious to hear them! :ksc75smile:
I am just sincerely relieved and happy to hear & see that you all are receiving OEM products (authentic NOS - New Old Stock) as 1More (Xiaomi), especially the 2015/16 Piston series, was so heavily copied over here in SE Asia... rather quite well in fact, all the way down to remarkably authentic packaging.

May 19, 2021 at 7:41 AM Post #54,186 of 75,814
Give me the address of the store!
https://miberia.com/de

Unfortunately they don't ship to ex-USSR countries, comrade (except Moldova).

I am just sincerely relieved and happy to hear & see that you all are receiving OEM products (authentic NOS - New Old Stock) as 1More (Xiaomi), especially the 2015/16 Piston series, was so heavily copied over here in SE Asia... rather quite well in fact, all the way down to remarkably authentic packaging.

I bet it would be quite challenging to replicate all of the different accessories and packaging, it comes with a lot lol. :thinking:

May 19, 2021 at 8:08 AM Post #54,187 of 75,814
I bet it would be quite challenging to replicate all of the different accessories and packaging, it comes with a lot lol. :thinking:
You'd be very, very surprised!

The Piston, especially the IEM variants, is well known and recognized as being one of the most counterfeited and replicated headphones in history. One of the more wickeder fakes out there actually used original OEM rejected and/or left-over shells that were scouted out from the originating factory to also include original packing materials and accessories from another factory! Also, it has been suspected that the OEM might have encouraged this after they were no longer able to source specific drivers and had vast quantities of unused shells, accessories, and packaging to deal with. Even a very well known European headphone manufacturer has been suspected of similar nefarious activities in the pursuit of profits.

Last edited:
May 19, 2021 at 8:21 AM Post #54,188 of 75,814
1) YINCROW RW-100
2) Xiaomi Mi Dual Driver Type-C

Attachments

• YINCROW RW-100.png
    YINCROW RW-100.png
    156.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Xiaomi Mi Dual Driver Earphones Type-C.png
    Xiaomi Mi Dual Driver Earphones Type-C.png
    193.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 19, 2021 at 1:42 PM Post #54,189 of 75,814
Hello everyone, nearly forgot to post this here but I thought better late than never. I finally got my hands on the Shozy SG, the cable is fairly nice and the stock foams (in my opinion) kinda made it sound worse than the foams I currently have on the SG, which seems to be a theme across all Shozy buds from both experience and what people have told me. Either way I got them for relatively cheap and I am fairly happy to have them in my collection :ksc75smile:.

20210517_113321_HDR2.jpg20210517_161735_HDR.jpg

Hope everyone's having a good week so far as well!

May 19, 2021 at 2:16 PM Post #54,190 of 75,814
I bought the one from miberia.com. 34 euro with shipping, 24 hours delivery to Croatia.
This thread has made me buy Yincrow X6, K's LBB, Toneking Viridis (beacuse the praise from @RikudouGoku for female vocals), graphite OpenHeart, Tingo TC200
and **** BK2. The **** BK2 was my first modern earbud, I am mostly an IEM guy, and they are a totally different experience. The soundstage and tonality is addicting.
I wanted to upload some pictures but @1clearhead did a much better job.
1MORE E1008 is my favourite so far. I use them with donut foams over the silicon one that comes on the bud. The seal is the best I had with an earbud. This is IEM level bass.
This is my first post to end my years of lurking here on headfi.org
I think you just bought the last pair, because by curiosity I went to see how many they had left at miberia.com, but they sold out fast! :scream:

May 19, 2021 at 3:02 PM Post #54,191 of 75,814
I think you just bought the last pair, because by curiosity I went to see how many they had left at miberia.com, but they sold out fast! :scream:
I would've ordered another pair, but I was skeptical. Sounded too good to be true. There were out of stock when I received it. But still very happy that I got them. Now I'm gonna pause my shopping for a while. Since they are adding custom charges to small packages in EU, probably gonna end up buying more premium buds couple of times a year.

May 19, 2021 at 3:03 PM Post #54,192 of 75,814
Hello everyone, nearly forgot to post this here but I thought better late than never. I finally got my hands on the Shozy SG, the cable is fairly nice and the stock foams (in my opinion) kinda made it sound worse than the foams I currently have on the SG, which seems to be a theme across all Shozy buds from both experience and what people have told me. Either way I got them for relatively cheap and I am fairly happy to have them in my collection :ksc75smile:.

20210517_113321_HDR2.jpg20210517_161735_HDR.jpg

Hope everyone's having a good week so far as well!
Congrats man, they look really beautiful. Even though the DP100 shell is 15.4mm it still provides better comfort and fit than the MX500 shell.
There is no need to comment on the PK shell.
On Ali can still be found OG DP100 https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33004737069.html

May 19, 2021 at 3:16 PM Post #54,193 of 75,814
May 19, 2021 at 3:23 PM Post #54,194 of 75,814
real? :ksc75smile:

@WoodyLuvr @RikudouGoku raising my paranoia about fakes while looking out for us.

I'm a bit of Beyer fanboy myself and have had these on wishlist for a while. No packaging as far as I understand.
Just speaking from my experience with xiaomi/1more products in the past. It could be a scenario like with Sony, where there are tons and tons of fakes out there with their MH755/750 models but not a single one with their EX800ST for example.

May 19, 2021 at 3:40 PM Post #54,195 of 75,814
real? :ksc75smile:

@WoodyLuvr @RikudouGoku raising my paranoia about fakes while looking out for us.

I'm a bit of Beyer fanboy myself and have had these on wishlist for a while. No packaging as far as I understand.
The packaging is probably rotten somewhere :wink:
This is the only warranty

20210519_213739.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back