Earbuds Round-Up
Dec 3, 2019 at 3:41 PM Post #46,306 of 75,423
Good description, I'll make sure to report on the ry4s so we can see if we hear the same way :wink:
Thanks that would be great! I think the ry4s ue is an impressive earbud for the price, I think you will appreciate it. In my opinion they added too dense tuning foam in the shell, adding about 2-3dB in the whole bass/low mid area helps a lot for restoring the balance for me. I retuned it in a similar fashion and it sounded a lot more natural for my ears at least. Of course sample variation, different sources etc. can be factor too. Nowadays I use its drivers as a guinea pig for various experiments/projects haha.

Dec 3, 2019 at 5:02 PM Post #46,309 of 75,423
Still haven't received my Smabat M1 Pro. It's been 3 weeks. Lookin for a little advice. I've requested to both cancel and refund the order on separate occasions. Amazon rep told me that they could do neither, because they were still waiting for the seller to ship the item. I've also emailed the seller twice, and no replies.
This was an Prime item, and reading the reviews, everyone else received their buds on the scheduled delivery date. So, obviously something fell through the cracks, though it's odd the seller won't respond. I suppose it may be time to get a little more direct with Amazon customer service. They told me to message the seller. Shouldn't they be the ones contacting the seller? It's fairly obvious these buds aren't coming, so I don't understand why I can't get a refund.

Dec 3, 2019 at 5:29 PM Post #46,310 of 75,423
Still haven't received my Smabat M1 Pro. It's been 3 weeks. Lookin for a little advice. I've requested to both cancel and refund the order on separate occasions. Amazon rep told me that they could do neither, because they were still waiting for the seller to ship the item. I've also emailed the seller twice, and no replies.
This was an Prime item, and reading the reviews, everyone else received their buds on the scheduled delivery date. So, obviously something fell through the cracks, though it's odd the seller won't respond. I suppose it may be time to get a little more direct with Amazon customer service. They told me to message the seller. Shouldn't they be the ones contacting the seller? It's fairly obvious these buds aren't coming, so I don't understand why I can't get a refund.

That's weird. If it hasn't shipped they should cancel. I'd follow up and push Amazon a bit.

Dec 3, 2019 at 7:13 PM Post #46,311 of 75,423

If it is a Marketplace deal then you are pretty much on your own.

Dec 3, 2019 at 7:20 PM Post #46,312 of 75,423
Thanks, is it 32ohm? That's the most important info for me. It's strange that it uses 14.8mm in an mx500 shell..

Yes, its written on the box:
IMG_20191204_062220.jpg

Dec 3, 2019 at 7:37 PM Post #46,313 of 75,423
deleted

Dec 3, 2019 at 7:58 PM Post #46,315 of 75,423

The only time I've been told to deal directly with the seller is when it is a Marketplace deal. And CS refused to get involved.

Dec 3, 2019 at 8:11 PM Post #46,316 of 75,423
The only time I've been told to deal directly with the seller is when it is a Marketplace deal. And CS refused to get involved.
It wasn't. As I stated, it was an Amazon Prime item. I just got off the phone, and a refund will soon be issued. The rep said that other's are also not receiving their buds. I wouldn't recommend ordering through them.

Dec 3, 2019 at 8:30 PM Post #46,317 of 75,423
@bjk8kds

Hi, bought my kp120 for usd19.99 at Ali but so far price has dropped to usd19 for the black Friday sales. So I'm not surprise if it can even be cheaper on your local lazada site. Well, if it's not as advertise you can always dispute and return it.

The kp120 strenghts is in its mids and sounds great on vocals, acoustics, classic rock, blues and etc. Yeah, the red filter further emphasis on the mids (still usable for me) but the blue filter are a no go for me (sounds kinda weird).

From the seller's site: BLACK-bass, rock/ RED-pop, country, folk/ BLUE-female vocals, instrumental.

I don't have the qian69 so no comments. For an all rounder bud on a budget I would recommend the b40, Me80, toneking tp16, or vidos red.

Dec 3, 2019 at 9:21 PM Post #46,318 of 75,423
Gonna mix it up with my new Mixx's (care of some wonderful folk across the pond)....

20191203_181308_resized.jpg

Holy smokes! My usual routine is to give new buds a quick listen without foams, and then quickly go "nope, these need foams". But not so fast with these puppies! I'm listening to the gray variants without foams, and I must say that I'm kinda blown away with how good they sound. Whoa!

Dec 3, 2019 at 9:29 PM Post #46,320 of 75,423
@KevDzn
Thanks for your reply, I'm already had sabia v7, it's tp16 rival at the same price range (qian 69 too) all have its pros cons, but qian 69 is the best SQ in the price range (for all rounder) based in the review of my domestic forum, if i not mistaken.
I hope kp120 had better SQ than qian 69 price range, maybe I'm too greedy, haha..

Update: just read your update review, it's great! I'm always use donut foam, haha.. It's still preserve bass and also better mid-high details, not muffled.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back