Earbuds Round-Up
May 28, 2018 at 1:45 PM Post #31,532 of 75,869
hallo...I'm here finally.
first i need to say thank to you all for supporting WillSound.
Many thanks for mk1 bro, love them
FB_IMG_1527529852032.jpg

Last edited:
May 28, 2018 at 2:05 PM Post #31,533 of 75,869
Yeah, big fan of Willsound here as well and got mine via Rholupat. Great work Willy!

Some of you may remember my woes about an order placed in November which never appeared. Well I had a shipping notifiation saying it had arrived in country and decided to give it another month, etc. Eventually thought I was getting somewhere with Aliexpress for a refund, but they were no help at all and wouldn't refund me since the Royal Mail don't issue "certificates" to prove the loss. Jim at NiceHCK resent the whole package to me and it arrived less than two weeks later. After all that, I finally get to hear my EBX buds, 6 months later! Also got some back up SeaHF F150's and K's 64's. Just as well that I have the patience of a saint :)

Phew!

May 28, 2018 at 3:13 PM Post #31,535 of 75,869
May 28, 2018 at 4:53 PM Post #31,536 of 75,869
hallo...I'm here finally.
first i need to say thank to you all for supporting WillSound.
Literally logged ON just to "like" this post as soon as I saw it :ksc75smile:
Welcome friend!

Can't wait to receive my PK32 in the next few days!
I will make a quick comparison between MK2 rev2 and MK1 rev2 (by memory.. since I don't own MK1 anymore) :)
Cheers'

May 28, 2018 at 6:31 PM Post #31,537 of 75,869
for me, yes. even with the Etys and my other iems, i still like earbuds very much. for me it's easier to enjoy going to earbuds from iems, and harder the other way around (i have to re-adjust my ears a bit longer). not to mention other benefits like better marriage life and relationship with my son (with iems, they tend to jumpscare me a lot). From the ER4XR you can get The Dragon 2+, Liebesleid, PK32, or BK for a balanced sound

you can order the PK32 from the builder https://www.facebook.com/willy.j.lukito or from http://www.rholupat.com ,but i see rholupat currently doesn't have it on stock

Which would you say was your favorite? Which sounds the most realistic and detailed?

Reading your posts you seem to put the Dragon 2+ and the PK32 around the same level, so is the Dragon worth it?

Thanks again for your response.

May 28, 2018 at 7:46 PM Post #31,539 of 75,869
Which would you say was your favorite? Which sounds the most realistic and detailed?

Reading your posts you seem to put the Dragon 2+ and the PK32 around the same level, so is the Dragon worth it?

Thanks again for your response.

at this moment, the PK32 is my current most used. it might be a case of a honeymoon period, so give me a few months to settle down my verdict.

PK32 also sounded most neutral among the three favorites, while the Liebesleid gives an extra treble sparkle and mids engagement, and the MK2 gives a more exciting bass (stll the best for movies). these three are a toss up, so i just say all of them are my favorite.

using the ER4XR a reference, PK32 has similar treble, while the Liebesleid have similar mids.

about the dragon, I'm hesitant to give a forum opinion because i haven't done a head to head comparison. Different story when i compared the MK2 and the Samsara, that one i stand by my opinion.

from memory only, the Dragon 2+ is great though, but for at the moment I think the PK32 is similar,sounding and a better purchase.

but again, don't take my word for it

May 28, 2018 at 8:10 PM Post #31,540 of 75,869
at this moment, the PK32 is my current most used. it might be a case of a honeymoon period, so give me a few months to settle down my verdict.

PK32 also sounded most neutral among the three favorites, while the Liebesleid gives an extra treble sparkle and mids engagement, and the MK2 gives a more exciting bass (stll the best for movies). these three are a toss up, so i just say all of them are my favorite.

using the ER4XR a reference, PK32 has similar treble, while the Liebesleid have similar mids.

about the dragon, I'm hesitant to give a forum opinion because i haven't done a head to head comparison. Different story when i compared the MK2 and the Samsara, that one i stand by my opinion.

from memory only, the Dragon 2+ is great though, but for at the moment I think the PK32 is similar,sounding and a better purchase.

but again, don't take my word for it
What's your main source for these chinmie? Cannot wait to try them on my V20 which should bring out the PK32s treble.

Earbuds are getting better and better in the 'affordable' range it seems. Maybe I won't need to spend big anymore if these two willsounds satisfy enough :)

May 28, 2018 at 8:23 PM Post #31,541 of 75,869
What's your main source for these chinmie? Cannot wait to try them on my V20 which should bring out the PK32s treble.

Earbuds are getting better and better in the 'affordable' range it seems. Maybe I won't need to spend big anymore if these two willsounds satisfy enough :)

it's there on my signature :ksc75smile:

yes, with those three, i think i covered all the base for my earbud needs. now i'm thinking of downsizing and get rid of the ones i rarely use...but that is a much harder feat than buying :sweat_smile:

May 28, 2018 at 8:27 PM Post #31,542 of 75,869
it's there on my signature :ksc75smile:

yes, with those three, i think i covered all the base for my earbud needs. now i'm thinking of downsizing and get rid of the ones i rarely use...but that is a much harder feat than buying :sweat_smile:
Forgive me it's 1:30 and my brain is obviously asleep :)

Yes I'm in the same boat as you, I bought too many earbuds now I'm figuring out which to keep and which to sell.

May 28, 2018 at 9:12 PM Post #31,543 of 75,869

Smart idea. I did the opposite and bought ($100's) of crappy ear buds and iems I regret buying...

In terms of earbuds the EMX500 and TP16 are a must buy. If I knew that earlier I would have saved $100's of dollars. The TRN V20 is pretty good for an IEM but it's cheaply made.

Last edited:
May 28, 2018 at 10:40 PM Post #31,544 of 75,869
@chinmie where did you get your PK32? cannot find it at rholupat.

May 28, 2018 at 10:55 PM Post #31,545 of 75,869

The longest wait I have with earphone order from China is about 8 months.

The pacakge took a month to travel, but it landed on the wrong continent (Africa instead of S.E.Asia), sat there in the wrong country's for over 3 months waiting, then they finally resent the package out - but only by the cheapest possible way, which is by sea, and that took a few more months to arrive.

Beat that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back