Earbuds Round-Up
Jun 4, 2017 at 3:50 AM Post #20,481 of 75,283
Wait I am puzzled here. Is Shozy BK lean towards bright bud?...I am saving money for this baby.

Personally find bk/dust somewhat on the warm & bassy side of neutral (but I tend toward brighter sigs) . There is a bit of a peak in the highs that shows up in vocal textures especially (for this reason I use thick foams, without them I find it really irritating).

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2017 at 4:14 AM Post #20,482 of 75,283
better expansion at the edges and more neutral mids
Ty golov, so as newbie here I also would like to ask your recommendation.
I am looking at purchasing shozy BK because of the housing is yuin-type. More comfortable to my tiny ears than mx500 shell. Could you recommend other bud with similar quality? I prefer balance sound, not too bright and not super bassy too.

Personally find bk/dust somewhat on the warm & bassy side of neutral (but I tend toward brighter sigs) . There is a bit of a peak in the highs that shows up in vocal textures especially (for this reason I use thick foams, without them I find it really irritating).
Ouch. Now I am getting hesitate on purchasing BK :disappointed:

Jun 4, 2017 at 4:17 AM Post #20,483 of 75,283
[QUOTE = «Mahathera, сообщение: 13527976, член: 477078»] Ты Головы, чтобы новичок здесь я также хотел бы попросить вашу рекомендацию.
Я смотрю на покупку shozy BK из корпуса является Yuin типа. Более удобный мои крошечные уши, чем MX500 оболочки. Не могли бы вы порекомендовать другой бутон с подобным качеством? Я предпочитаю балансировать звук, не слишком яркий и не супер басовость тоже.

Уч. Теперь я получаю стесняться о покупке BK :разочарованный:[/ QUOTE]
Во-первых, вы пытались любой DoCoMo? Как NiceHCK DIY PK2?
P70520-174534-001.jpg

Jun 4, 2017 at 4:23 AM Post #20,484 of 75,283
[QUOTE = «Mahathera, сообщение: 13527976, член: 477078»] Ты Головы, чтобы новичок здесь я также хотел бы попросить вашу рекомендацию.
Я смотрю на покупку shozy BK из корпуса является Yuin типа. Более удобный мои крошечные уши, чем MX500 оболочки. Не могли бы вы порекомендовать другой бутон с подобным качеством? Я предпочитаю балансировать звук, не слишком яркий и не супер басовость тоже.

Уч. Теперь я получаю стесняться о покупке BK :разочарованный:[/ QUOTE]
Во-первых, вы пытались любой DoCoMo? Как NiceHCK DIY PK2?
NiceHCK DIY PIK2. I have one on the way :relaxed:....
I am looking also for the "TOTL line" (want to give me something nice).
So far, I have tried yuin OK1, very good but there is a bit harshness in high frequency that I cannot stand.

Jun 4, 2017 at 5:11 AM Post #20,485 of 75,283
I prefer balance sound, not too bright and not super bassy too.
Ouch. Now I am getting hesitate on purchasing BK :disappointed:

Didn't intend to make BK sound too bad! I actually enjoy them lol. The peak isn't sibillance more like a rasping texture that thick foams mostly hide, I haven't seen anyone else complain about it, might just be a sensitivity peculiar to me.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2017 at 9:09 AM Post #20,486 of 75,283

I just realized from your description that the Shozy BK are essentially the HE-560 headphones. That explains why I loved them so much. I should do a relative headphone item on my comparison list, to convert future earbud lovers lol.

Apologies to anyone that looked forward to my HD800S vs TOTL earbuds comparison. Decided to drop the majority of headphones entirely, and go the portable route. I have a DX200 + AMP2 on the way (in case I want that X5 warmth again).

Jun 4, 2017 at 9:35 AM Post #20,487 of 75,283
Didn't intend to make BK sound too bad! I actually enjoy them lol. The peak isn't sibillance more like a rasping texture that thick foams mostly hide, I haven't seen anyone else complain about it, might just be a sensitivity peculiar to me.

It isn't just you. I've had the BK for about a week now and hear some sort of peak in upper mids or lower treble. I have to be careful with volume otherwise I get some listening fatigue with these. Other than that I really enjoy them though. They are nicely extended in both directions, while still seeming to be relatively flat in signature to me.

Jun 4, 2017 at 11:32 AM Post #20,488 of 75,283
Just FYI! If you have rattling/buzzing/distorting earbuds just try to blow/suck air gently to/behind the driver. This may solve your issues before ordering another one or throwing to the trash. I rescued some of my iems and earphones with this method. :wink:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back