Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2015 at 2:42 PM Post #18,451 of 35,472
Yes I will......when it's released.

+1. M1 Note is so good that I cannot imagine how M5 pro will be. 
rolleyes.gif

Sep 27, 2015 at 2:55 PM Post #18,452 of 35,472

Thanks for the heads-up.....I changed the name on the profile.
wink.gif

The story goes that 2 years ago when I first bought the DIY K3003 the **** company would refer to them as AKG K3003 by Feel Audio, but without the "i" in the end. They were selling the K3003's with the AKG logo on them. My K3003 DIY IEM has the AKG logo on them as well. Others that buy them today won't get this logo with theirs. And just a little over a year ago they started calling them: **** K3003. So, I went ahead and realized the changes they made and decided to remove the AKG name from the title on my profile as it is more appropriate and better for others to understand.

Sep 27, 2015 at 5:23 PM Post #18,454 of 35,472
  Try using this app if you play with pure android without external dac https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.armamp&hl=en

Pretty barebone, but it somehow sounds cleaner than other players I've tried.

Better than the Hibymusic? My Galaxy Note 2 just seems another device in therms of audio quality after i tried the hiby. Very very nice sounding app! A world better than the stock player and better in every way coming from the Onkyo HF Player.

Sep 27, 2015 at 5:24 PM Post #18,455 of 35,472
  NO not all stuff from aliexpress fakes i genuinely believe

And that's the problem - you don't know this, you just believe. And this is quite different concepts.
Fakes from Aliexpress may sound good, of course. But that doesn't mean that they are OEM or something like that.

Sep 27, 2015 at 6:02 PM Post #18,456 of 35,472
Originally Posted by sodesuka 

Try using this app if you play with pure android without external dac https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.armamp&hl=en

Pretty barebone, but it somehow sounds cleaner than other players I've tried.

Originally Posted by leobigfield /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Better than the Hibymusic? My Galaxy Note 2 just seems another device in therms of audio quality after i tried the hiby. Very very nice sounding app! A world better than the stock player and better in every way coming from the Onkyo HF Player.

How about this compared to Neutron? To me, yes, Neutron is even better than a budgeted DAC.

Sep 27, 2015 at 6:12 PM Post #18,457 of 35,472
And that's the problem - you don't know this, you just believe. And this is quite different concepts.

Fakes from Aliexpress may sound good, of course. But that doesn't mean that they are OEM or something like that.

Don't you know that if you believe hard enough you can do anything? That includes creating something from nothing. Truth in action right here. Don't they teach that in schools anymore? Today's youth *sigh*

Sep 27, 2015 at 6:25 PM Post #18,458 of 35,472
Don't you know that if you believe hard enough you can do anything? That includes creating something from nothing. Truth in action right here. Don't they teach that in schools anymore? Today's youth *sigh*

College teach that if you believe hard enough, you will become delusional, because such thing without logic senses just can not happen.....:D "Delusional"

Sep 27, 2015 at 6:40 PM Post #18,459 of 35,472
Anyway.... Just wanted to point out that the Sidy DM4 is out on Penon Audio. In the good old days, when VSD3, KC06/A, Havi, TTPOD T1 etc were kings, Sidy put out an awesome little gem called DGS 100, which was a hybrid IIRC. Received a lot of praise and is still enjoyed by many to this day.

Sidy, Ostry and Havi are the only ones out of the golden group who haven't put out new products yet, so I am pretty excited to see how this pans out. Hopefully this will be a fantastic product! 

Now waiting for Ostry and Havi to get off their collective behinds to release some new products!

Sep 27, 2015 at 6:52 PM Post #18,461 of 35,472

You certainly don't know yourself ...like i said i trust my ears why don't you trust yours to...No let me say i believe in my ears 
beerchug.gif

Sep 27, 2015 at 9:46 PM Post #18,464 of 35,472
Soundaware Stay updated on Soundaware at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Soundaware-Audio-CoLtd-140035019979865/ https://www.us.soundaware.net/ Soundaware Official market@soundaware.net
Sep 27, 2015 at 10:46 PM Post #18,465 of 35,472
  Now waiting for Ostry and Havi to get off their collective behinds to release some new products!

There was talk of Ostry coming out with a KC07 and one other model some time ago.  Don't know if they are ever going to actually do it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back