Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Aug 17, 2012 at 7:27 AM Post #22,696 of 42,298
Looking back at your post, it looks more clear, what can I say...enjoyed the movie.
biggrin.gif

Aug 17, 2012 at 1:58 PM Post #22,697 of 42,298
Hi everyboby

The wait is over! My new WA22 arrived ten days ago and has now a couple of hours of music behind it!

I am liking every second of it. Actually even better than expected! Previously using the headphone jack from my NAD C375, this is a radical change for much better. Instrument separation and soundstage are just unbelievable.

Also the look is so impressive (silver), even the wife likes it.

Just happy, thought I would share with you. Going back to music now. :)

Aug 17, 2012 at 2:31 PM Post #22,698 of 42,298
Quote:
Hi everyboby
The wait is over! My new WA22 arrived ten days ago and has now a couple of hours of music behind it!
I am liking every second of it. Actually even better than expected! Previously using the headphone jack from my NAD C375, this is a radical change for much better. Instrument separation and soundstage are just unbelievable.
Just happy, thought I would share with you. Going back to music now.
smily_headphones1.gif

Congrats! What a big upgrade..
basshead.gif

Aug 18, 2012 at 6:51 PM Post #22,699 of 42,298
Quote:
Hi everyboby
smily_headphones1.gif

beerchug.gif

Aug 18, 2012 at 11:27 PM Post #22,700 of 42,298
Quote:
Quote:
Hi everyboby
smily_headphones1.gif

beerchug.gif

wink.gif
 There's a time for tea. But when your love shares in your joy, only French bubbly will do.

Aug 19, 2012 at 12:49 PM Post #22,701 of 42,298
Finally got my upgraded Woo GES!

Very well packaged and well built. Feels very solid. Tidy wiring inside also.

It is being fed from the metrum octave and it sure is making my SR-009 sing :D

Very happy with woo audio.

Aug 19, 2012 at 9:25 PM Post #22,703 of 42,298
Quote:
Hi everyboby
smily_headphones1.gif

Congrats man.  My dad actually just ordered the WA22 with all the tube upgrade options.  He's a speaker guy and this is his first foray into the headphone world since he had his old Yamaha ortho's back in the day.  I'm very anxious to hear it when it arrives at his house.  But, at the same time, I *don't* want to hear it because I'm sure it far outclasses my Lyr, and will just make me want to upgrade lol.

Aug 20, 2012 at 3:37 AM Post #22,704 of 42,298
Looking at buying another woo amp a WA5 LE what are your thoughts, i will be keeping the WA6 SE.  What is the main difference do you think between the two is it the correct next step up?

Aug 20, 2012 at 4:24 AM Post #22,706 of 42,298
Quote:
Looking at buying another woo amp a WA5 LE what are your thoughts, i will be keeping the WA6 SE.  What is the main difference do you think between the two is it the correct next step up?

Im thinking about getting a WA5 as well but I'm not exactly sure how the parts upgrade effect the amp, anyone care to way in?

Aug 20, 2012 at 5:00 AM Post #22,707 of 42,298
most people seem to be satisfied with the parts upgrade in terms of SQ improvement. haven't seen much comparisons though. of course, even considering WA5/WA5-LE and the price of such a system, you might as well get the very best parts

Aug 20, 2012 at 5:04 AM Post #22,708 of 42,298
musicman59 went further, having his WA5-LE internally custom wired with Neotech wiring...he'll be along sometime in the morning. 
wink_face.gif

Aug 20, 2012 at 5:11 AM Post #22,709 of 42,298

Why not wait for our meet. I'll have one then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back