The Stax thread (New)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2012 at 3:56 PM Post #18,376 of 24,807
Quote:
I've just listed my SR-007 Mk I and SRM-717 in the For Sale forums.  Still keeping my SR-007 MK II and SRM-007tA which will let me continue my membership in the STAX mafia.
biggrin.gif

And they both sold within an hour!  
o2smile.gif

May 24, 2012 at 7:26 PM Post #18,381 of 24,807
Yeah, I guess I will have to apply for my stax mafia status.

May 24, 2012 at 8:37 PM Post #18,385 of 24,807
So essentially a grouping of people who think organized crime is something cool, then. I'm happy they haven't personally experienced the less cool but hurtful side thereof. After all, one wouldn't want to coin the Stax al-Qaeda. Too close for comfort I guess.

just a bunch of nerds who think they are bad asses :p  for listening to expensive headphones :rolleyes:

May 24, 2012 at 9:13 PM Post #18,387 of 24,807
Quote:
just a bunch of nerds who think they are bad asses 
tongue.gif
 for listening to expensive headphones 
rolleyes.gif

Not all stax are expensive, but nerds?..... More like a group of organized shills looking to invoke there superiority over the perceived lower class of listening devises.
tongue.gif

May 24, 2012 at 11:40 PM Post #18,389 of 24,807
Quote:
Not all stax are expensive, but nerds?..... More like a group of organized shills looking to invoke there superiority over the perceived lower class of listening devises.
tongue.gif

Do you know what shills are?  Do you think that the "stax mafia" profits by all the work they do to help figure all this stuff out and share it freely?  Really?  Who are they shilling for?  Because it certainly wasn't the stax distributors, or stax japan.

May 24, 2012 at 11:55 PM Post #18,390 of 24,807
Quote:
tongue.gif

Quote:
So essentially a grouping of people who think organized crime is something cool, then. I'm happy they haven't personally experienced the less cool but hurtful side thereof. After all, one wouldn't want to coin the Stax al-Qaeda. Too close for comfort I guess.

Quote:

just a bunch of nerds who think they are bad asses 
tongue.gif
 for listening to expensive headphones 
rolleyes.gif

Are you guys for real? People here share knowledge because they love music, and electronics, not for financial reasons.
Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back