The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Jun 14, 2013 at 8:12 PM Post #8,281 of 9,235
Really like the sound of the 132's with the grey filters, but they are a bit bass shy, I'll get around to the black one of these days. Fit/comfort, though, is just crazy good!!! Glad I got a pair.

Jun 14, 2013 at 9:48 PM Post #8,287 of 9,235
Really like the sound of the 132's with the grey filters, but they are a bit bass shy, I'll get around to the black one of these days. Fit/comfort, though, is just crazy good!!! Glad I got a pair.
The bass is perfect for me with my BH with bass boost on. They are awesome.

Jun 14, 2013 at 11:52 PM Post #8,288 of 9,235
Quote:
Are you talking about the 122s?  I was on the phone with them earlier today, and they told me I got the last available 132.  I hope you're right though, they are such a great deal at $100.  

Unless they sold them all and haven't shipped them, they are proboably holding off sales until they can actually ship them. They are usually open monday through friday, so they might have told you that. The guy at the store said that what they had was the last shipment that they would recieve from Phonak since the headphones have been discontinued. Best of luck to all! I might go back and buy myself a pair 
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 15, 2013 at 2:37 AM Post #8,290 of 9,235
Quote:
Would the PFE 122's work well with pop,dance,hip hop and modern music. I'm not an audiophile but I do value good sound quality and I want an iem that's fun sounding with those genres.

It should be able to with the black filters installed. 

Jun 15, 2013 at 2:52 AM Post #8,291 of 9,235
My Dad's pfe 122 came in.

Boy, am i regretting not ordering myself a pair. holy cow these are something else! WAY better than i was expecting them to be. Balanced, but surprisingly without much compromise! Listened to Miles Davis So what, then some trance, house, alt rock, and female vocal jazz. these headphones don't lack in anything and have amazing detail.

ugh. It's a real shame phonak shut down their headphone line. Hopefully there will be another deal, or else enough stock floating around that i can snag one when i've got the dough.

Jun 15, 2013 at 10:23 AM Post #8,294 of 9,235
Maybe headfi should open a deals forum instead of having deals threads

Jun 15, 2013 at 11:12 AM Post #8,295 of 9,235
When I called about 80 minutes ago, I was told that Sound Earphones are out of the PFE 132s.
However, they may receive some more on Monday.
I was then instructed to place a pre-order on the Sound Earphones website.
However, there is no way to order the 132s from their website.

http://www.soundearphones.com/products/phonak-pfe-132
I get a 404 from the above URL.

Milan

Just check up on this link and the price seems to have went up to $199.00. Am I missing something here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back