The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
May 25, 2013 at 7:57 AM Post #8,086 of 9,235
Quote:
The MEE What? Mystery Promotion is on again, 1 order in 100 wins the M-Duo. Good news is the M16 isn't an option this time around. Best of luck.

For the MEE What, you will receive one of the following, selected randomly:
  1. M9P in-ear earphone with mic/remote (regular price: $29.99) - a true MEE classic, the M9P has been one of cnet's best budget buys for four years running.
  1. M11P+ in-ear earphone with mic/remote (regular price: $54.99) - a tiny form factor and 10 pairs of eartips ensure the perfect fit for every listener while the dynamic microdrivers provide punchy bass and good clarity.
  1. SP51P in-ear earphone with mic/remote (regular price: $69.99) - the SP51 sound tuning earphone allows you to adjust its sound signature to your listening preferences but sounds great no matter the tuning.

Grand Prize:
M-Duo Dual Dynamic Driver in-ear earphones with mic/remote (regular price: $79.99)* So fresh, it has not even been released yet, the M-Duo is the pinnacle of our dynamic-driver earphones and utilizes a separate subwoofer for deep, impactful bass.
*1 Grand Prize per 100 orders; winners determined randomly at time of shipment; M-Duo winners will have their orders shipped as soon as the earphone becomes available.

http://www.meelec.com/MEE_MEE_What_p/earphone-mee-what.htm

how likely is it i get m9's? i already have a pair and don't really need another.

May 25, 2013 at 12:44 PM Post #8,090 of 9,235
Quote:

Very likely. You might even get two pairs. Last time I did this I think I got a a pair of M9s and one of M11s.

Did they ship them out right away, or is this a deal where they ship out at the end of the promo?

May 25, 2013 at 2:18 PM Post #8,091 of 9,235
Quote:
Did they ship them out right away, or is this a deal where they ship out at the end of the promo?

I think the M-Duo is the only one that doesn't ship immediately.

May 26, 2013 at 1:44 AM Post #8,095 of 9,235
Quote:
Somewhere in the announcement it stated that the M-Duo would ship when it became available - maybe the small print...  

Yup I just saw that.  Here's hoping that I only get 1 of my 2 in the shipment!

May 26, 2013 at 10:44 AM Post #8,098 of 9,235
That's one hell of a deal. The Xcape IE is already one of the best deals under $100 at its MSRP; at $50 I don't think there is any competition for them at all in terms of detail and the naturalness of sound they provide. Sturdy metal shells, decent cable, and a really nice, smooth, balanced sound with lots of detail that is easy to hear but doesn't smack you in the face. Also I would say they are definitely the most versatile IEM I've ever heard, I can't think of a single genre they can't handle, a claim very few phones, especially IEMs, can make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back