The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Nov 29, 2012 at 11:47 AM Post #6,542 of 9,235
That is a very good deal if you get the full Monster lifetime warranty. Only thing wrong it says is blemished packaging. And it is from Monster (checked seller). I have a pair and really love the sound, much more than any other Monster IEM I have heard.

I checked the ebay site and it appears the Monster lifetime warranty is in effect (it says the warranty is whatever the cards in the package say). I know when they sell in their bargain site at monstercable.com, they limit the warranties to 90 days, which to me might still be worth the risk. But it's not clear on ebay. I would say it will stand up as a legit purchase for the Monster lifetime warranty. That means, if it fails you get replacements indefinitely. If you break it, crush it or step on it, the Monster warranty was you get a "one time" replacement too (in other words, it it's non-functional and its your fault). With Monster's spotty QC track record, the warranty is important.

I emailed monster and this is what they replied:

Dear xxxxxxx,

This is a Brand new item, and it comes with limited lifetime warranty and 30 days money back guarantee.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks for contacting Monster eBay Team!

So this is indeed a pretty awesome deal.

Nov 30, 2012 at 3:30 PM Post #6,551 of 9,235
Quote:

I've tried to highlight and save but its a rich text format and cannot upload.

Here's the link from my address bar........ http://www.adorama.com/AUATCK303MSV.html?utm_term=Other&utm_medium=Shopping%20Site&utm_campaign=Other&utm_source=pgrabl#

Its a special email price, so you only get that from the link provided there, your link is different

Nov 30, 2012 at 3:30 PM Post #6,552 of 9,235
Hmm. Maybe it is for email subscribers only? They base it on your ip address? Don't know why it would work for one of you but not the other. no code needed.

Nov 30, 2012 at 3:41 PM Post #6,554 of 9,235
Quote:
I emailed monster and this is what they replied:
Dear xxxxxxx,
This is a Brand new item, and it comes with limited lifetime warranty and 30 days money back guarantee.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks for contacting Monster eBay Team!
So this is indeed a pretty awesome deal.

Agree and if they didn't have the lifetime warranty, I might buy a second pair. Of course, they also could stop making/selling them (as happened to the Tribute), so I might anyway. I just think they are great on the go phones (tip: you can wear them over the ear easily).

Nov 30, 2012 at 4:03 PM Post #6,555 of 9,235
Agree and if they didn't have the lifetime warranty, I might buy a second pair. Of course, they also could stop making/selling them (as happened to the Tribute), so I might anyway. I just think they are great on the go phones (tip: you can wear them over the ear easily).

If they stopped making them though wouldn't they just upgrade you to what their top of the line is at that point in time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back