The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Sep 4, 2012 at 7:46 PM Post #5,492 of 9,235
Quote:
You might want to take it to the register to scan.  The shelf ticket still had the higher price at mine, but I had them double-check and when actually scanned it showed 29.99.

I had the guy come scan it with the scan gun deal. It still read $99 for the uptown. They didn't have the uptowns. Only the downs and metro. 

:frowning2: 

I'd actually buy a brown pair as they had 2 brown / 2 purple left. 

EDIT: Confusion on names.

Sep 4, 2012 at 9:43 PM Post #5,494 of 9,235
I had the guy come scan it with the scan gun deal. It still read $99 for the uptown. They didn't have the uptowns. Only the downs and metro. 

:frowning2: 

I'd actually buy a brown pair as they had 2 brown / 2 purple left. 

EDIT: Confusion on names.

The target where I live only sells the Metro's.

Sep 4, 2012 at 10:19 PM Post #5,496 of 9,235
Sep 5, 2012 at 1:50 AM Post #5,497 of 9,235
Quote:
Lemdmeurears are selling GR07 mk2 + free Gr04 Flagship (as they sell only the Flagship edition I assume that's the one included in the promotion) for $188.40. The deal is only for their site and they have removed the mk2 and GR04 from their ebay store. That's an awesome deal just because the Gr07 is great and the Gr04 flagship is not far behind and for this money you get 2 very good preformers. It makes me wonder what lendmeurears knows though as they might be trying to clear their stock for something else. I can just speculate that's the GR07 Bass edition and that like the Gr02 Bass edition it may not be only an improvement in the bass region but something more that is worth clearing the mk2 and carrying only the new version?

what a deal! I'll buy this just to try it out and I'll give the 04's to my brother.

Sep 5, 2012 at 9:11 PM Post #5,501 of 9,235
Quote:
So is this an awesome price?

Very good deal. HF3 is the iPhone version of the HF2/HF5(mic that is). Personally, its one of my favorites; sounds as if ruler flat, and noise isolation is best in class. In my opinion, it outpaces the Klipsch X10 and much perfered over the Brainwavz B2's

BTW: If you have any other phone that isnt apple, mic may or may not work. Apple config has a tendancy of knocking out the phone mic as well, so YMMV

Sep 5, 2012 at 9:17 PM Post #5,502 of 9,235
Quote:
Very good deal. HF3 is the iPhone version of the HF2/HF5(mic that is). Personally, its one of my favorites; sounds as if ruler flat, and noise isolation is best in class. In my opinion, it outpaces the Klipsch X10 and much perfered over the Brainwavz B2's

BTW: If you have any other phone that isnt apple, mic may or may not work. Apple config has a tendancy of knocking out the phone mic as well, so YMMV

I just + plus you!

I placed an order thanks to your explanation about them.

I was looking for weeks for something like this and it seems the price in unbeatable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back