The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Sep 3, 2012 at 9:10 PM Post #5,476 of 9,235
Sep 4, 2012 at 12:11 PM Post #5,481 of 9,235
What?hahaha on my search it just shows 320 dollars.if you find a way to get some responses about it\s safety,then i have to make you an offer you can't refuse...
beerchug.gif

Sep 4, 2012 at 3:34 PM Post #5,482 of 9,235
Quote:
Lemdmeurears are selling GR07 mk2 + free Gr04 Flagship (as they sell only the Flagship edition I assume that's the one included in the promotion) for $188.40. The deal is only for their site and they have removed the mk2 and GR04 from their ebay store. That's an awesome deal just because the Gr07 is great and the Gr04 flagship is not far behind and for this money you get 2 very good preformers. It makes me wonder what lendmeurears knows though as they might be trying to clear their stock for something else. I can just speculate that's the GR07 Bass edition and that like the Gr02 Bass edition it may not be only an improvement in the bass region but something more that is worth clearing the mk2 and carrying only the new version?

Is the seller an eBay seller? I can only find his eBay store nothing else online.

Sep 4, 2012 at 4:42 PM Post #5,485 of 9,235
Like a lot of other folks, I went to Target today and grabbed a couple of pairs of the Philips Citiscape Downtown for $29.99 to give as gifts.  I opened one pack to listen and have to say I'm pretty impressed.  The purple pair I got is going to a female friend who was about to pull the trigger on some Hello Kitty (!) phones, so these will be a nice-sounding alternative.  :)

Sep 4, 2012 at 5:44 PM Post #5,486 of 9,235
Quote:
Like a lot of other folks, I went to Target today and grabbed a couple of pairs of the Philips Citiscape Downtown for $29.99 to give as gifts.  I opened one pack to listen and have to say I'm pretty impressed.  The purple pair I got is going to a female friend who was about to pull the trigger on some Hello Kitty (!) phones, so these will be a nice-sounding alternative.  :)

Sorry, what? I've heard nothing about this. Is this a general sale everywhere, or what? Doesn't show it online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back