The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Mar 22, 2012 at 3:59 AM Post #4,443 of 9,235

Quote:
but they're on sale for $38 at mp4nation

$28 would be nicer :D
dont really need a new iem just lurking for a cheap deal :p

Mar 22, 2012 at 4:02 AM Post #4,444 of 9,235
Holy crap these went fast!  OOS and unavailable at amazon,  Sleeping is hazardous to catching great deals 
triportsad.gif

mp4nation also dropped the price of the mic'ed M4 to $38.50 getting that one will yeild you a free mic / remote for the same price which is also nice.  Link to the mp4nation stock of M4's below.

http://mp4nation.net/catalog/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=M4

Quote:

Mar 22, 2012 at 6:55 AM Post #4,447 of 9,235
If you plan on using an IPhone, iPod Touch, Android or other remote type sources than this is a very good extra value to have for the same price.  The non-sale price difference on the 2 models is 9 dollars so it's a small savings but compared to the cost ratio of the "mic / remote" versions of other IEM's like the Klipsch or Ety lines the diference is 3x-5x more ($30 to $50) it's a real value.

Quote:
The Brainwavz M4's on the Mp4 website is really very tempting. I don't need another IEM but I dont have any IEM with a mic...so perhaps that would be a good reason to bag one

Mar 22, 2012 at 9:22 AM Post #4,448 of 9,235

FYI, now the mic-ed version of the M4 is on sale at Amazon for $28.

http://www.amazon.com/Brainwavz-Headphones-headset-iPhone-Smartphones/dp/B0068Z9YUS

Quote:
If you plan on using an IPhone, iPod Touch, Android or other remote type sources than this is a very good extra value to have for the same price.  The non-sale price difference on the 2 models is 9 dollars so it's a small savings but compared to the cost ratio of the "mic / remote" versions of other IEM's like the Klipsch or Ety lines the diference is 3x-5x more ($30 to $50) it's a real value.

Mar 22, 2012 at 5:31 PM Post #4,451 of 9,235

Quote:
Holy crap these went fast!  OOS and unavailable at amazon,  Sleeping is hazardous to catching great deals 
triportsad.gif

mp4nation also dropped the price of the mic'ed M4 to $38.50 getting that one will yeild you a free mic / remote for the same price which is also nice.  Link to the mp4nation stock of M4's below.

http://mp4nation.net/catalog/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=M4

Quote:

IMO if you don't need the mic, don't get the mic'd version. It has a thinner, more rubbery cable than the regular version, and while it's still pretty solid and well-relieved, it's definitely inferior.

Mar 22, 2012 at 10:06 PM Post #4,454 of 9,235
Mar 22, 2012 at 10:12 PM Post #4,455 of 9,235
Never mind I just looked around the site and found the answer. To bad, I was asking about these on this thread a few days ago. Oh well maybe some day soon Meelectronics will have a sale that's just as good. Guess I'll have to be patient.

sad panda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back