The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Mar 21, 2012 at 10:45 AM Post #4,426 of 9,235

haha indeed
beerchug.gif

Quote:
indeed - although again, FS forums

Mar 21, 2012 at 11:46 AM Post #4,427 of 9,235

Quote:
Anyone jumping on Bazirker regarding warranty discussion should read his post again.  He is not saying warranty coverage is not relevant to the thread.  He said the opposite, and probably agrees with many of you on the value of warranty coverage with regards to the deals in this thread.  What he is trying to get people to do is refrain from discussions that aren't directly related to getting a good deal on a product, with or without manufacturer's warranty.  We're all reasonably smart shoppers, we can decide what's worth it to us when we see what the thing costs and what kind of support you get for purchasing.  Alright, now fire at will.

This.  Thanks.

And again, to get back on topic:

Amazon has a lightning deal on a set of bluetooth headphones at 5pm US east coast today.  Been thinking about trying out a pair of bluetooth phones to see if they're nice for working out...we'll see if the deal ends up being any good.

Mar 21, 2012 at 1:11 PM Post #4,428 of 9,235

Quote:

This.  Thanks.

And again, to get back on topic:

Amazon has a lightning deal on a set of bluetooth headphones at 5pm US east coast today.  Been thinking about trying out a pair of bluetooth phones to see if they're nice for working out...we'll see if the deal ends up being any good.

Bluetooth phones for working out? Never heard of someone doing that lol

Mar 21, 2012 at 1:54 PM Post #4,429 of 9,235

Quote:
Bluetooth phones for working out? Never heard of someone doing that lol

I have a cheap pair that I use at the gym when exercising. They work great for me. Little Sony IEMs. Also have a pair of Motorola behind the head ones but they're open and let too much of the annoying gym music in. Downside is the lower quality of what I'm getting. But I just hear music at the gym, don't really listen to it, so it works for me in that scenario.

Mar 21, 2012 at 2:37 PM Post #4,430 of 9,235
I hope everyone reads this so I can re-subscribe to this thread and the other deal thread again. Don't know what's happened to the threads in the last few months but its got to end cause I MUST buy more headphones at ridiculously low prices again 
biggrin.gif
Quote:
Anyone jumping on Bazirker regarding warranty discussion .......

Mar 21, 2012 at 6:07 PM Post #4,432 of 9,235
Mar 21, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #4,435 of 9,235

Quote:
Buy a second pair 
wink_face.gif

Already done. Actually returning the first pair from my original amazon order anyway since the left driver is already having problems. I sent a PM to Razz a few days ago asking what the best way to go about an exchange would be, but this works out way better. Come to think of it, at that price, a second pair couldn't hurt anyway.

Mar 21, 2012 at 10:19 PM Post #4,436 of 9,235
Mar 21, 2012 at 10:19 PM Post #4,437 of 9,235

Users who are viewing this thread

Back