The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Mar 9, 2012 at 1:30 PM Post #4,253 of 9,235

Quote:
Just called them and they said they'd be shipped either this afternoon or monday.

That's what they've been saying for 3 days "It will ship today or tomorrow". I called again today and got someone who did a little extra legwork for me. She said that unlike most days she is seeing some available stock in the system, so today or Monday might actually be the case this time around.

Bottom line, no one there really knows what's going on there and they're going to try to fill all of the orders. I still won't be surprised when they run out of units and end up cancelling orders.

Mar 9, 2012 at 2:14 PM Post #4,254 of 9,235
Mar 9, 2012 at 2:29 PM Post #4,255 of 9,235
Quote:
http://www.wwstereo.com/Monster-Headphones/MHMLDTIECT

Those are the Miles Davis Trumpets, not the Miles Davis Tributes. Totally different IEMs, with a similar name.

Mar 9, 2012 at 2:45 PM Post #4,256 of 9,235
I ordered the Miles Davis Tributes on March 1st about 12:00pm with the free shipping option. I got an email a couple hours ago saying that they shipped and will be here Monday via FedEx.

Mar 9, 2012 at 2:46 PM Post #4,257 of 9,235

Quote:
Those are the Miles Davis Trumpets, not the Miles Davis Tributes. Totally different IEMs, with a similar name.

whoops, sorry man my face is red right now

Mar 9, 2012 at 7:32 PM Post #4,259 of 9,235

Quote:
I ordered the Miles Davis Tributes on March 1st about 12:00pm with the free shipping option. I got an email a couple hours ago saying that they shipped and will be here Monday via FedEx.

What the ?
I ordered them earlier than you and didn't even get a notification?

Mar 9, 2012 at 10:08 PM Post #4,260 of 9,235
On MEE's facebook:

"Here's a deal for all you MEE Fans: this weekend only, get either of our great wooden earphones for just $20 each with coupon code WOOD_IS_GOOD. Enjoy the great clarity and comfort of the tiny CW31 or the massive bass and warm tone of the thunderous R1, or get both to compare and contrast two very different sound signatures. In addition, add SHIPPING_COUPON at checkout for free US shipping or $2.95 off international postage on all orders of $25 and above."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back