The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Feb 1, 2012 at 1:56 AM Post #3,737 of 9,235
Hi headfiers.

Just found this item on an occasion look on the web from google shopping, does this sound anything suspicious to you because of the price? I haven't been able find any review of this shop but this seems a pretty good deal, almost too good to be true! I m wondering if they could any chance, out of wonder fakes or slightly damaged/ factory let outs?

Hope somebody can suggest some opinions!

http://www.everything-audio.co.uk/KLIPSCH_Image_X10_Earphones/p1197034_5430044.aspx

If it is, I will surely get a pair for myself as a treat!

The X10 has been discounted substantially on mulitple occasions lately. Not unbelievable.

Feb 1, 2012 at 3:38 AM Post #3,738 of 9,235

Quote:
i am not sure if this was already posted however at atrios website atrio.me you can get the mg7's for 109.99 shipped with the promo code costprog50 the c and p should be capitalized and following the 50 with no space the percent sign.  sorry i cannot use caps or symbols in the forum with my galaxy.  i just ordered a pair tonight.

You will find it hard to find a more fun IEM at such a low price.

Feb 1, 2012 at 8:28 AM Post #3,739 of 9,235

Quote:
You will find it hard to find a more fun IEM at such a low price.

Can't agree more, ... I was being a bit of a rascal attempting to resell at a little profit, and finally succomed to temptation and just opened them. Mind blown. It's like bass exploding from inside my chest. I really haven't been in this hobby long enough to develop critical listening, and, at gun-point I'd have to say I'd chose these over my AH-D2000's at this point... is there something wrong with me? I thought cans are supposed to blow away IEMs

Feb 5, 2012 at 2:02 PM Post #3,747 of 9,235
Brainwavz M4 for $28 at Amazon (US only):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0068Z9YUS

Feb 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM Post #3,749 of 9,235

Quote:
That's pretty cheap.. There doesn't seem to be much talk about the M4 so it makes one think these aren't selling well.. Especially when you see a price this low.

Didn't the M4 come out like....two months ago? The few reviews I've found seem to like them. I want to grab them myself but their bad customer service really turns me off....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back