1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.

First

Back
241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250
252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261
Next

Last
  1. Dacrazydude

Quote:

But the warranty will be handled through MP4nation as they create the Brainwavz correct? Still worrisome. 

2. Vloeibaarglas
    You are buying from MP4Nation. Amazon only ships.

SOLD BY MP4Nation.

Quote:

3. mbamg

Quote:

Quote:

Fulfilled by Amazon. They take care of the customer service. If you want to do business with Amazon, you have to play by their rules.

4. FSNDET

Quote:

Yeah they've only been out about 3 months but there still hasn't been much talk about them it doesn't seem like.. I've bought from mp4nation a few times now and I've never experienced any bad customer service from them yet.. I've seen the threads here from people who have had problems but personally my experiences with mp4nation have been great thus far..

5. Dacrazydude

Quote:

Again. This doesn't apply to Warranties. If I buy a graphics card from amazon and it breaks down in 7 months. I go through to MSI or whatever manufacturer has the warranty. Not through Amazon. 

6. Vloeibaarglas

Except you are NOT UNDERSTANDING that you still get MP4Nation warrenty + Amazon unmatched customer service. Amazon customer service frankly ****s on basically any electronics/headphone reseller.
    Quote:

7. donedj

Quote:

After 7 months your iem breaks down Amazon will direct you to the manufacturer. Their customer service is excellent but they are not morons.
    So if MP4nation's warranty service sucks big time (which i don't know, because my m2's did not need any service) then you are on your own luck.

8. kidcharlemagne
    Ordered a pair, been curious about the M4. Thanks for the heads up manoy.

As for MP4nation's customer service, I didnt have any problems with them when my M1s needed replacement...that was on Oct 2010 though and it seems like its gotten progressively worse since then, from what ive read =/

9. donedj
    www.newegg.com

30% off all sennheisers

BTENHND46

promo code above

10. lazuline
    seemed nice at first, but they barely have any good models... and everything is near MSRP, which is waaaaay overpriced
    Quote:

11. Yggdrassilious
    Gosh darn it! "Currently Unavailable"

Quote:

12. a_recording
    For any Australian head-fiers, Audio Technica is doing a 20% off sale on their official online store http://www.headphones4life.com/, using coupon code "20percent". This for instances makes the ES10 $384 AUD, which seems pretty good :3 (via their Twitter /FB)

13. phantompersona

Quote:
    Yeah it seems i missed the deal of the century too. Ugh too bad i just found out about this thread today too :frowning2:

14. GigaFi
    Don't feel too bad, it was the M4s with the inline controls which, unless you really need it, is another point of failure.

I was debating on getting them but then decided the potential risk of getting an imbalanced pair (like my recent pair of Betas) just outweighs the good price.

15. DigitalFreak
    Seems to be an outbreak of driver imbalance in the IEM threads lately. The Westone 4 appreciation thread seems to have a few people also complaining about channel imbalance.

First

Back
241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250
252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261
Next

Last