The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Oct 5, 2011 at 4:15 PM Post #1,996 of 9,235

Quote:
Posted in deals thread, but...

It seems the HD 25-1 ii is $129.95 at Amazon.com right now
basshead.gif

My bet is on this not being resolved... as Amazon has sent me two SP-models in error. I called and was assured they are now shipping the correct model, but I am betting that they ship another SP. My husband just bought one for Friday delivery.

Oct 5, 2011 at 4:41 PM Post #1,997 of 9,235

Quote:
My bet is on this not being resolved... as Amazon has sent me two SP-models in error. I called and was assured they are now shipping the correct model, but I am betting that they ship another SP. My husband just bought one for Friday delivery.

Do not keep on thinking the issue has not been resolved.

I ordered the headphones last week
The day after my order Amazon had the notification on the product saying that there was an error with their inventory and they were working on fixing it.

I received the phones on Monday, and they are not SP, rather they are what they are supposed to be HD25-1 II.
Made in Ireland
And sounds pretty good.

So you guys can order these headphones without any suspicion.
For the price they are a great value, and currently it says only 20 left
129.95 seems to be the cheapest price these have ever been offered by an authorized seller (Amazon).

Oct 5, 2011 at 4:53 PM Post #1,999 of 9,235

Quote:

Do not keep on thinking the issue has not been resolved.

I ordered the headphones last week
The day after my order Amazon had the notification on the product saying that there was an error with their inventory and they were working on fixing it.

I received the phones on Monday, and they are not SP, rather they are what they are supposed to be HD25-1 II.
Made in Ireland
And sounds pretty good.

So you guys can order these headphones without any suspicion.
For the price they are a great value, and currently it says only 20 left
129.95 seems to be the cheapest price these have ever been offered by an authorized seller (Amazon).

It's pointless to hold a strong opinion one way or the other unless you're Jeff Bezos. In any event, I'll reply one last time upon receipt. Certainly a great deal if they ship HD25-I-II.

Oct 5, 2011 at 9:51 PM Post #2,003 of 9,235

Quote:
sorry to derp, but could anyone tell me what an affiliate link would be?

Affiliate links can be defined in several categories:
  1. The one you were most likely using were ones that get you paid when each person clicks on the link
  2. Another type of affiliate link is you advertising if you are affiliated with the company directly.
  3. Referral links are another example.
  4. For others, please refer to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affiliate_marketing

Oct 5, 2011 at 11:27 PM Post #2,005 of 9,235
Heavy discounts on Philips headphones and iems @Amazon
www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=357293682

But are they good enough ?

How does the the SHE 9750 fares against budget favourites Meelec M6 and Jlabs J3 ?
Can anyone pm me....please !

Oct 6, 2011 at 2:44 AM Post #2,006 of 9,235
Is this a deal? Only kind of... http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/er4-buynow.html

If anyone were thinking about paying full price for the ER4PT, they can get the P to S cable for free. Etymotic normally sells these for the ridiculous price of $50. That being said Etymotic is a great company and buying from them is like getting a lifetime warranty. A warranty in which you pay for repairs, granted. But their customer service is epic.

I still wish the price was less.

Oct 6, 2011 at 2:11 PM Post #2,007 of 9,235
Anyone from Europe interested in Unique Melody Customs - the best customs ofcourse :) - would do well to check out the Unique Melody UK Launch promo (it just went live a few minutes ago):

http://uniquemelody.co.uk/launchpromo/

All the details are on the link above, limited run only. You really won't see another one like this again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back