The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
May 18, 2011 at 11:42 PM Post #1,171 of 9,235

Quote:
15% off at earphone solutions with code - "LIFESTYLE11". Works with the Westone 4 to come out to $381.85 with free shipping CONUS!!!!!!!!!!!  Not sure when the code expires, but this is probably the lowest you'll get the W4 from an authorized dealer to boot.

Thanks.  code still works, just picked up W4, great price for a new pair 

May 19, 2011 at 2:47 PM Post #1,176 of 9,235

Quote:
Just grabbed one as well, couldnt resist; thanks l0ltn. This would be my third pair if the order goes through...lol

third pair of the same HJE900?  What happened to the previous one.  They didn't break, did they?

May 19, 2011 at 3:53 PM Post #1,177 of 9,235
My first pair's left driver went out after some rough driver flex, sent them to Panasonic for repair/replacement and they sent me some HJE300s (they didnt have any 900s in stock) =(. I tried to get them back to give the working driver to another member here, but Panasonic kept giving me the runaround so I gave up. My second pair was perfectly fine, had some really slight driver flex, not as bad as the first pair though. I just sold them to try something else

May 19, 2011 at 4:37 PM Post #1,179 of 9,235
NICE.  Snagged the HJE-900's too.. wanted to hear what all the rage was about these but didn't want to pay the outrageous prices for them when they were discontinued.. thanks!

May 19, 2011 at 4:58 PM Post #1,181 of 9,235
Update : Now sold out.

Quote:
Open box HJE900 for $67.90 +shipping from JR.com. Just bought these to replace my gf's skullcandy iem. 

http://www.jr.com/panasonic/pe/PAN_RPHJE900_hy_BS/

Edited: Sorry, forgot to post the link.

I missed the deal when they were $80 new and shortly after that they became discontinued, so this was a must buy. 

May 19, 2011 at 5:00 PM Post #1,182 of 9,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuline

Guys (and gals), thought I'd share with you some nice deals I found from Shorline Music's closeout page. It's open box "sold as-is" but they should be reputable, since the first time I found them was through a slick deal that was well repped (and they're Colorado based). You might want to call ahead to see if they still have the item for sale. I actually sat on this for a while since the page hadn't been updated in a couple of weeks, but now that it's more or less up to date, most of these deals should still be valid.

http://www.shorelinemusic.com/closeouts.shtml

CONUS SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.

HEADPHONE AMP/DAC:

udac2 $59 ($49 for no RCA version)

icon HDP $249

icon amp $89

FIO E7 $49

HEADPHONES:

HD280 $49

HD448 $49

HD595 $89

SRH440 $49

SRH840 $99

Also, if you didn't know, NYC's B&H Photo and Video has tons of used gear, and they have some really nice deals on Open Box (OB) headphones. The stock frequently changes, but some past deals I've seen are V6's for $50, HD25-1-II for $160, etc. The FS/FT forum might have better prices (more often than not) but OB items carry a full manufactures warranty. Headphones you buy FS/FT won't have this -- despite what the seller says in the listing -- since warranties are not transferable.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/Headphones/pn/2/ci/2884/N/4294246780

Closeouts page has been updated. I placed an order for an Icon HDP, which was accepted and subsequently refunded due to stock availability. It seems it would be wise to call shoreline first rather than having to endure the disappointment of ordering a product that may not be available. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back