The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Oct 26, 2012 at 9:17 PM Post #5,851 of 9,235
Sennheiser HD25-1 II for $142 at Amazon. I've been waiting so long for this day. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000TDZOXG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
ir

I have been dying to know. You have been waiting so long for this day... now did you pull the trigger in time to get the deal before it was gone? That didn't last long....

Oct 27, 2012 at 2:01 PM Post #5,858 of 9,235
Quote:
Oh man, NOT FAIR :frowning2:

Quote:
No worries Dog.......if they exist anyplace I'm on it. I asked for two.....one for you :)

Well Dog, my son who is kinda of big deal at Staples tried all the stores near corporate HQ (that deal did not exist online), and he only found one pair which was broken. We are out of luck for me finding us any.
BUT, remember, 'When one door closes another will open', as the saying goes.

Oct 27, 2012 at 3:38 PM Post #5,863 of 9,235
Quote:

Well Dog, my son who is kinda of big deal at Staples tried all the stores near corporate HQ (that deal did not exist online), and he only found one pair which was broken. We are out of luck for me finding us any.
BUT, remember, 'When one door closes another will open', as the saying goes.

That is true...I hope the next door is just as cheap.  I was almost glad to read some of the negative feedback on those as of late, as I figured we wouldn't find any left - I am a lyrics freak so "strange vocals" would be bummer. But sheesh, 15 beans! I did some digging back when they were posted as being on clearance @$40 and found out Staples completely up and left the Buffalo area in the last little while while I wasn't lookin'. Well thanks for offering to include me in the bounty if you found some - that was cool...peace 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back