The discovery thread!
Apr 25, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #8,941 of 99,872
Quote:
yesterday i got the new philips shl3300 and i am not sure yet, but maybe i found a succesor to my s500. these are just awesome. deep soundstage, very good detail and as fast as cnt. man and that bass digs deep. its not bloated at all, but sub bass is rattling my bones. i tested a lot 300 $ phones, and until no i would say, these cheapo philips blow them out of the water. they fold up nicely and although the cups are large in diamater these are on ear, but with new breathable pads, that are super comfortable even in the sun and do a strong job on isolation. definetly keepers. everyone should test them!
http://www.philips-shop.co.uk/store/catalog/headphones/ear-bud/dj-monitor-style-black/productdetail/SHL3300_00_GB_SHOPPUB/GB/en

not bloated but rattles your bones?  are you a basshead?

Apr 25, 2013 at 2:29 PM Post #8,943 of 99,872
Quote:
yes, kind of. but m100 was too much for f. e.

hmmm... havent read much of the m100 but i heard it had pretty decent bass that wasn't bloated.  

All these UK only or Japan only headphones are quite annoying.  

We need some good ole 'merica only set of cans.

Apr 25, 2013 at 2:37 PM Post #8,944 of 99,872
Quote:
^ I don't doubt it, Philips is killing these days with a lot of their audio gears. They are quickly catching up and is making some serious moves. Interesting times.......

^ @ WAYNE
check your sarcasm meter meng, he was just joking regarding not knowing.

Yeah, by the end of my post I figured that out, but I felt like finishing it anyway.

At least I wasn't the only who was not quite getting what was going on between you two:
Quote:
Perhaps you guys should take your bickering to PM. This thread is becoming awkward.

EDIT: Oh, this is friendly? Okay. Completely didn't get that. I dunno, I got serious passive aggression vibes there.

Anyway, it looks like the thread is heading back to sanity now
smile.gif

Apr 25, 2013 at 2:47 PM Post #8,945 of 99,872
Quote:

Well, an example of trolling is saying something that many people would consider blatantly wrong or outlandish and presenting it as though you are serious. Another example is including headphones in a ranked list (outlandish or otherwise) that you haven't even heard before, and presenting it as though you have heard them.

you're right that list was outlandish;  Here's the new list.  I completely forgot about these logitech usb powered headphones I had in my drawer of random "where did these come from" electronics and cables.

S400>ES7>KSC75>Citiscape Downtowns>Brainwavz HM3>Sony MDRZX100>Random Logitech USB headphones>Coby Jammerz>S500

Apr 25, 2013 at 4:00 PM Post #8,946 of 99,872
Quote:

Then you would be a fool, there are no fake mh1's that exist in the world.

You may end up with a defective one that rin did and you could consider this as fake. I dont know really

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

you're right that list was outlandish;  Here's the new list.  I completely forgot about these logitech usb powered headphones I had in my drawer of random "where did these come from" electronics and cables.

S400>ES7>KSC75>Citiscape Downtowns>Brainwavz HM3>Sony MDRZX100>Random Logitech USB headphones>Coby Jammerz>S500

are you ******* kidding me?
tongue_smile.gif

Apr 25, 2013 at 4:28 PM Post #8,947 of 99,872
^ Yes, yes, he is kidding.

Apr 25, 2013 at 4:30 PM Post #8,948 of 99,872

Keep talking about my babies like that I will come to your house and light you on fire :wink:

Apr 25, 2013 at 4:44 PM Post #8,952 of 99,872
$25 is not worth it, get the AT pleather first if they are under $15

EDIT: i got a pair of AT pleather that i used for 2 weeks, i don't use them anymore since i upgraded to ws55, PM me if ur interested. 

Apr 25, 2013 at 5:15 PM Post #8,953 of 99,872
Quote:
I want then so bad, but air don't know if I wanna spend $25...

awwww.... I got the ws55 and akg pads for the s400.  Went with the akg....ws55 pads are just sitting next in my collections of spare pads along with hm5 pads, which I heard are great with the s500.

Maybe I'll put them on the coby jammerz and have them pull further away from the s500. 

Apr 25, 2013 at 5:18 PM Post #8,954 of 99,872
Quote:
$25 is not worth it, get the AT pleather first if they are under $15

EDIT: i got a pair of AT pleather that i used for 2 weeks, i don't use them anymore since i upgraded to ws55, PM me if ur interested. 

you went from the s500 to the ws55?

Hear that Sfwalcer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back