The discovery thread!
Nov 26, 2016 at 8:12 PM Post #32,821 of 101,292
We also have a new microdriver HA-FD7

JVC HA-FD7

Hi-res

F.R. 8-40,000

New plug and eartips this time round(finally new tips)

Comes in blue, gray, silver, and brown

~ $130 price

"Dynamic driver employs a titanium diaphragm for hires. You can reproduce the tight bass and drum sounds to express subtle nuances of hires, as well as a temper. Solid machined stainless steel で ステンレス 製 不要 な unwanted vibration suppress housing. Due to its own new top mount structure based on the newly-designed earpiece, ears firmly driver seated and the reproduction of the sound.
Frequency band is 8 Hz-40 kHz, output sound pressure level 102dB/1mW, impedance is 20 Ω. Cable length: 1.2 m in the OFC's wire. Employed by covering part of the cable into the fine grooves, reduce friction and pigtails, to "gluevecabl". Body weight is 8.4 grams. 4 type s earpiece, clips, cable, keeper, carrying pouch is included.
The HA-FD7 is launched as the first step of an attempt to propose a new world of life-size fits your lifestyle to anyone who loves music, a new label "N_W (New World, New Wave)". 3 weeks straight, gradually announce new products."

Nov 28, 2016 at 2:28 AM Post #32,823 of 101,292
Nov 28, 2016 at 2:59 AM Post #32,824 of 101,292
We also have a new microdriver HA-FD7

The HA-FD7 is launched as the first step of an attempt to propose a new world of life-size fits your lifestyle to anyone who loves music, a new label "N_W (New World, New Wave)". 3 weeks straight, gradually announce new products."

Wish I had seen this before I'd spent all my holiday slush money, it would be my 7th JVC iem :blink:
Guess it will be a while before they trickle to ebay/amazon exports anyway.'
Curious about this new lineup.

Nov 28, 2016 at 8:27 AM Post #32,825 of 101,292
Wish I had seen this before I'd spent all my holiday slush money, it would be my 7th JVC iem
blink.gif

Guess it will be a while before they trickle to ebay/amazon exports anyway.'
Curious about this new lineup.

On ebay already but the usual early, no competition overcharge price.

Yet another new Elecom, this time nice detachable cables, 2 stage eartips fitting, front donut shaped piezo tweeter and 10mm main driver.
Gorgeous looking.
https://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.elecom.co.jp/news/201610/ehp-r_cb1000/&prev=search
Looks like they can also be worn up(?) who knows

That dual driver EHP-SH1000SV sure is expensive...

Yeah, I posted a couple weeks back in the Radius thread for a possible comparison to the pricier Radius dynamic/piezo earphones to see if we have a good bargain in the Elecom. No replies though. Thought there would be more interest since that driver combo has great potential.

Hi friends, what have we as far as Dual BA iems? I love TWFK based neutral sets. (in my limited experience).

There is a new Brainwavz dual driver coming but not out yet. Another option is the new AT LS200. Sony XBA300 is neutral and not expensive for a triple driver. There are a few Chinese armature earphones you can take a risk on, but I wouldn't. Nuforce HEM but think the dual isn't well liked and the single would be a better choice, IIRC. Fender dual FXA5 has gotten a couple good impressions. ZA Doppio should still be a solid choice. Etc. Etc. Q-jays II. On and on. Blah, blah...
ksc75smile.gif

Nov 28, 2016 at 8:34 AM Post #32,826 of 101,292
New woody's...

ha-fw7_prod.jpg

※オープン価格の製品はメーカー希望小売価格を定めていません。 ※ Open price products do not specify manufacturer suggested retail price.​

Main features​

Light weight 8.5 mm wood dome diaphragm for newly developed high resolution​

ha-fw7_img01.jpg

<WOOD FW7(イメージ図)>​

音響特性に優れた“木”の振動板を独自の薄膜加工技術で50μmに薄型化した、新開発の軽量8.5mmウッドドーム振動板を採用。 We adopted a newly developed lightweight 8.5 mm wood dome diaphragm which thinned the "wood" diaphragm excellent in acoustic characteristics to 50 μm with unique thin film processing technology.​
振動板のより正確な振幅を実現し、ハイレゾ音源の繊細なニュアンスまで表現します。 It realizes more accurate amplitude of the diaphragm and expresses delicate nuance of the high reso sound source.​

Texture of "tree" Casual stylish design made use​

“木”の自然な風合いをそのまま生かしたウッドハウジングに、アクセントカラーのメタルをあしらった、カジュアルなファッションに合わせやすいスタイリッシュなデザインを採用。 Adopted accent color metal in the wood housing which made the natural texture of "wood" as it is, adopted a stylish design easy to match with casual fashion.​
好みに合わせて選べる3色をラインアップしました。 We have selected three colors that you can choose according to your preference.​

ha-fw7-b.jpg

「HA-FW7-B」 "HA-FW 7-B"​

ha-fw7-w.jpg

「HA-FW7-W」 "HA-FW 7-W"​

ha-fw7-t.jpg

「HA-FW7-T」 "HA-FW 7-T"​

Adopted newly developed acoustic purifier​

当社独自のスパイラルドットイヤピースの技術を応用し、ユニット前面に不要な音を拡散するドットを効果的に配置。 Apply our proprietary spiral dot earpiece technology, effectively arrange dots that spread unwanted sounds on the front of the unit.​
純度の高いピュアなサウンドを実現します。 It realizes a pure sound with high purity.​

Wood housing to convey the sound of rich realism​

ハウジングにも“木”を採用することで、ウッドドーム振動板の特性を最大限に引き出し、臨場感豊かな音の響きを実現します。 By adopting "wood" also for the housing, we maximize the characteristics of the wood dome diaphragm and realize the reverberation of rich realism.​

Aluminum inner housing realizing clear and dynamic sound​

ha-fw7_img02.jpg

<装着イメージ>​

ウッドハウジングの内部には、剛性の高いアルミインナーハウジングを搭載。 Inside the wood housing, a highly rigid aluminum inner housing is mounted.​
振動を抑制し、クリアで躍動感のある音を実現します。 Suppress vibration and realize a clear and dynamic sound.​

Adopted an ergonomic fit form to realize comfortable fit​

人間工学に基づき、音筒の角度や位置を耳孔に合わせて調整したエルゴノミックフィットフォルムを採用。 Based on ergonomics, we adopted an ergonomic fit form that adjusted the angle and position of the sound cylinder to the ear canal.​
本体の安定性が向上し、高いフィット感を実現します。 The stability of the main body improves, realizing a high fit.​
また、内部パーツと外装パーツの素材を吟味して軽量化を図り、軽やかで安定した装着感としました。 Moreover, we examined the material of the inner parts and exterior parts to reduce the weight, and made it a light and stable fitting feeling.​

Adopted L / R independent ground cable to improve separation and realize natural spatial expression​

In addition to S · M · L size, comes with XS size earpiece that fits small ear​

ha-fw7_img03.jpg

<付属イヤーピース 左から L、M、S、XS>​

Adopting a grooved cable that is hard to get entangled by putting fine grooves in the covering part of the cable to keep friction​

L type plug easy to use for connection with smartphone or D​
Cable keeper​

ha-fw7_keeper.jpg

​

Pouch​

ha-fw7_pouch.jpg

Package & plug​

ha-fw7-b_pkg.jpg

<HA-FW7-B>​

ha-fw7-w_pkg.jpg

<HA-FW7-W>​

ha-fw7-t_pkg.jpg

<HA-FW7-T> (brown)​

ha-fw7_plug.jpg

Main Specifications​

型式 Model​
ダイナミック型 Dynamic type​
出力音圧レベル Output sound pressure level​
100dB / 1mW 100 dB / 1 mW​
再生周波数帯域 Playback frequency band​
6Hz ~ 40,000Hz 6 Hz to 40,000 Hz​
インピーダンス Impedance​
16Ω 16 Ω​
最大許容入力 Maximum allowable input​
200mW (IEC ※1 ) 200mW (IEC ※ 1)​
ケーブル cable​
1.2m (Y型) OFC 1.2 m (Y type) OFC​
入力プラグ Input plug​
φ3.5mm 24金メッキL型ステレオミニプラグ Φ 3.5 mm 24 gold plated L type stereo mini plug​
質量 (ケーブル含まず) Mass (without cable)​
約6.0g About 6.0 g​
付属品 accessories​
イヤーピースXS、S、M、L各2個、ケーブルキーパー、キャリングポーチ Two pieces of earpieces XS, S, M and L, cable keeper, carrying pouch​

iws_n.png

iws_n.png

iws_w.png

iws_e.png

iws_s.png

iws_s.png

iws_c.png

iw_n.png

iw_n.png

iw_w.png

iw_e.png

iw_s0.png

iw_s0.png

iw_c.png

googlelogo_color_48x16dp.png

Original Japanese text:​

また、内部パーツと外装パーツの素材を吟味して軽量化を図り、軽やかで安定した装着感としました。​

zippy_plus_sm.gif

[COLOR=0000CC]Contribute a better translation[/COLOR]
why me :scream:

Nov 28, 2016 at 2:46 PM Post #32,827 of 101,292

Why do you want the cheap woody, Mo?? Not seen any interest in the higher slotted FW03. 
tongue.gif
I guess cause it has color choices but they always give the lowest model the most color choices. Do you want the LS50 over the LS300 cause it has more color choices ? C'mon The top FW is the 01 this is a 7 and The overblown first ebay price is a measley $220. Gonna be your beater phone, lol?
wink_face.gif

One thing I discovered yesterday is that I put an old UE cable on my Trinity PM4 and like it much better now. Obviously most all the Trinity models that use the same cable regardless of configuration and it is magically supposed to optimize each one? Didn't think so? Even a first gen UE stock cable(the really skinny one) give more forward mids, a much taller stage unamped, and a more 3D presentation that is no longer like a flat screen in front of me. it now wraps/curves in and goes to slightly behind the ears now and is more enveloping. I was thing the PM4 the upgrade cable would be the sweet spot as I may have told one or more via PM but surprised I may not have to shell out more $$$ to get a bigger more commanding presentation even when I want to go straight from the HO.

Nov 28, 2016 at 10:25 PM Post #32,828 of 101,292

Why do you want the cheap woody, Mo?? Not seen any interest in the higher slotted FW03. 
tongue.gif
I guess cause it has color choices but they always give the lowest model the most color choices. Do you want the LS50 over the LS300 cause it has more color choices ? C'mon The top FW is the 01 this is a 7 and The overblown first ebay price is a measley $220. Gonna be your beater phone, lol?
wink_face.gif

One thing I discovered yesterday is that I put an old UE cable on my Trinity PM4 and like it much better now. Obviously most all the Trinity models that use the same cable regardless of configuration and it is magically supposed to optimize each one? Didn't think so? Even a first gen UE stock cable(the really skinny one) give more forward mids, a much taller stage unamped, and a more 3D presentation that is no longer like a flat screen in front of me. it now wraps/curves in and goes to slightly behind the ears now and is more enveloping. I was thing the PM4 the upgrade cable would be the sweet spot as I may have told one or more via PM but surprised I may not have to shell out more $$$ to get a bigger more commanding presentation even when I want to go straight from the HO.

​Trying out the silver HEM8 cable on the PM4. Brings up the resolution and clarity up a notch.  Which I kinda expected from using silver. Though I am liking the stock copper just fine.

Congrats to all the fells that took my advice to heart and went with the PM4 in the recent blackfriday deal.. You guys are all in for a treat for certain.  Definitely one of the best bang for money earphones I have ever heard to date.

Nov 28, 2016 at 10:28 PM Post #32,829 of 101,292
Just wanted to say that the new Brainwavz B100.....it's very, very good. This is a pre-release sample so the build quality isn't up to snuff with the final release version, but it doesn't matter. Gobs of detail, stupidly accurate imaging, and even some bass extension. Makes me really curious to see what the rest of the lineup is like if this is the base model. These are something to watch.

Nov 28, 2016 at 10:57 PM Post #32,830 of 101,292

​Trying out the silver HEM8 cable on the PM4. Brings up the resolution and clarity up a notch.  Which I kinda expected from using silver. Though I am liking the stock copper just fine.

Congrats to all the fells that took my advice to heart and went with the PM4 in the recent blackfriday deal.. You guys are all in for a treat for certain.  Definitely one of the best bang for money earphones I have ever heard to date.

I jumped to the Phantom Hunter (too good of a deal was offered). We'll see dear friend. 

Nov 29, 2016 at 1:14 AM Post #32,831 of 101,292
Hi

Hi Dsnuts. Is there a discount code for the PM4? I don't get to see the price you mentioned in a earlier post. I'm looking at $173 of was that the price offered? Thanks Ds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back