1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Famous quotes by Patrick82

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. JahJahBinks
    Can we consolidate all in this thread? I start seeing them in some people's signatures but I want to know the rest. [​IMG]

2. MASantos Contributor
    ROTFL!!!

Can't wait to read the quotes![​IMG] [​IMG]

3. braillediver Contributor
    Like Mertonisms?

Mitch

4. vcoheda Contributor
    I think the majority of them are in his thread about the Valhala Power Cord. Some of them are pretty funny.

5. Sleestack
    I like this one b/c it has the illusion of sounding intelligent, but just makes absolutely no sense.

"Everyone has limited knowledge which means that everyone's Truth will be different, but that doesn't make them more wrong than someone else. If a person says someone else is wrong he is wrong himself because he doesn't know that the knowledge of the other person is the Truth for him. But in the end, he isn't wrong anyway because the limited knowledge made him act that way."

6. hYdrociTy
    my all time favorite:

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrick82
    Damn my light is broken... too extreme tweaking

7. SK138
    Man! That's deep...almost Biblical[​IMG]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleestack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    I like this one b/c it has the illusion of sounding intelligent, but just makes absoultey no sense.

"Everyone has limited knowledge which means that everyone's Truth will be different, but that doesn't make them more wrong than someone else. If a person says someone else is wrong he is wrong himself because he doesn't know that the knowledge of the other person is the Truth for him. But in the end, he isn't wrong anyway because the limited knowledge made him act that way."

8. Thaddy Contributor
    I like how according to Patrick you can be 'wrong' and 'more wrong'.

9. MASantos Contributor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    I like how according to Patrick you can be 'wrong' and 'more wrong'.

[​IMG] [​IMG] What? [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. GlorytheWiz825
    I must say, patrick82 is pretty hardcore. He's the only person I know that starves himself so he can buy a $4000+ cable for his headphones. I mean, come on, a headfi diet? :/

11. phergus_25
    Check sig.

12. laxx
    Quote:

Originally Posted by phergus_25 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Check sig.

haha, that got me laughing out loud here at work. i want to meet this patrick82 person. or at least see a pic of waht he looks like.

13. gaijin
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleestack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    I like this one b/c it has the illusion of sounding intelligent, but just makes absoultey no sense.

It makes sense, but it is wrong : having limited knowledge does not mean that everyone has a different Truth ! Knowledge is not only experience - we also rely on principles, or even "values".

Still, I enjoy the prose !

14. chesebert
  15. laxx
    ... now it's not as funny. nothign like what i imagined.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last