Famous quotes by Patrick82
Dec 8, 2006 at 5:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 309

JahJahBinks

Headphoneus Supremus
Can we consolidate all in this thread? I start seeing them in some people's signatures but I want to know the rest.
icon10.gif

Dec 8, 2006 at 8:24 PM Post #5 of 309
I like this one b/c it has the illusion of sounding intelligent, but just makes absolutely no sense.

"Everyone has limited knowledge which means that everyone's Truth will be different, but that doesn't make them more wrong than someone else. If a person says someone else is wrong he is wrong himself because he doesn't know that the knowledge of the other person is the Truth for him. But in the end, he isn't wrong anyway because the limited knowledge made him act that way."

Dec 8, 2006 at 9:02 PM Post #7 of 309
Man! That's deep...almost Biblical
blink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleestack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like this one b/c it has the illusion of sounding intelligent, but just makes absoultey no sense.

"Everyone has limited knowledge which means that everyone's Truth will be different, but that doesn't make them more wrong than someone else. If a person says someone else is wrong he is wrong himself because he doesn't know that the knowledge of the other person is the Truth for him. But in the end, he isn't wrong anyway because the limited knowledge made him act that way."

Dec 8, 2006 at 9:16 PM Post #8 of 309
I like how according to Patrick you can be 'wrong' and 'more wrong'.

Dec 8, 2006 at 9:49 PM Post #10 of 309
I must say, patrick82 is pretty hardcore. He's the only person I know that starves himself so he can buy a $4000+ cable for his headphones. I mean, come on, a headfi diet? :/

Dec 8, 2006 at 10:16 PM Post #12 of 309
Quote:

Originally Posted by phergus_25 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Check sig.

haha, that got me laughing out loud here at work. i want to meet this patrick82 person. or at least see a pic of waht he looks like.

Dec 8, 2006 at 10:17 PM Post #13 of 309
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleestack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like this one b/c it has the illusion of sounding intelligent, but just makes absoultey no sense.

It makes sense, but it is wrong : having limited knowledge does not mean that everyone has a different Truth ! Knowledge is not only experience - we also rely on principles, or even "values".

Still, I enjoy the prose !

Dec 8, 2006 at 10:19 PM Post #14 of 309
Dec 8, 2006 at 10:30 PM Post #15 of 309
... now it's not as funny. nothign like what i imagined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back