The discovery thread!
Nov 4, 2015 at 3:03 PM Post #31,021 of 101,207
Yes, I think you're correct that not many people will dislike them. They're actually not my preferred signature but I still enjoy them quite a lot :wink:

On another note my quad BA "bullets" is up for delivery tomorrow. I've got the same fear for them that you had for the A2's. Hopefully they'll arrive before I go to Denmark for a couple days so we'll get the aswer.
After hearing the A2 that's another one I'm keeping a close eye on. I'm looking forward to hearing your impressions Peter, and possibly saving/costing me $90 :wink:

Nov 4, 2015 at 3:04 PM Post #31,022 of 101,207
Nov 4, 2015 at 3:05 PM Post #31,023 of 101,207
After hearing the A2 that's another one I'm keeping a close eye on. I'm looking forward to hearing your impressions Peter, and possibly saving/costing me $90 :wink:

Lol, don't worry I'll share my impression as soon as possible but in worse case it might not be until Sunday :wink:

Nov 4, 2015 at 3:13 PM Post #31,024 of 101,207
Hmm, makes me wonder about those ali LTD's. I certainly wouldn't rate the LZ A2's higher than the LTD's, on par at the bes which really is still quite impressive.

I really really like my ALI-CK9LTDs I have. More so than my Duoza. Like they almost fit my preferences to a tee.

Well said peter123

I know there will be some who feel the LZ A2 isn't their cup of tea, but listening to them I can tell it will be far and few between. I was expecting the A2 to be another overly hyped pair of in-ears. I was shocked to hear how technically capable and enjoyable they were from the second I started listening to them.

I'm really looking forward to your detailed A2, Duoza, EBay CKR9LTD comparison in your review!! It will probably be a deciding factor if I try the A2 or not. Cause I thoroughly enjoy the CKR9LTD I have as well as my Duoza for backup. I honestly don't put much in/on my ears besides the CKR9LTD & MA900 anymore. Not even my Duoza as much...
I have no doubt the A2 is good, but yeah. Only so many ears...

Nov 4, 2015 at 3:22 PM Post #31,026 of 101,207
Nov 4, 2015 at 3:25 PM Post #31,027 of 101,207

Yes. A2 might be not for you. It has lot of bass quantity.

As long as they have less bass than Piston 2, Basso, KEF M200, but more bass than RE-400, Singolo, I'll be ok.  I prefer bass around Tenore, KC06, Fidelio S2 levels.

Nov 4, 2015 at 3:28 PM Post #31,028 of 101,207
As long as they have less bass than Piston 2, Basso, KEF M200, but more bass than RE-400, Singolo, I'll be ok.  I prefer bass around Tenore, KC06, Fidelio S2 levels.

They've got quite a bit more bass than the S2's and a little less than the Pistons but much better quality.

Nov 4, 2015 at 3:59 PM Post #31,029 of 101,207

KEF M200? No, A2 has more bass!
biggrin.gif

M200 is amazing! It's very sensitive to source, just as Yijw IE800 that Peter123 mentioned in his review. With Exploer, M200 is incredible to my ear!

Nov 4, 2015 at 4:21 PM Post #31,030 of 101,207
Hey, no problem:)

I took a look on reviews on Taobao. Very impressive! Almost all good reviews, as A2.
But I used to pay attention to those bad review, I believe most people do. This is a "not that good" review:
格了好多天才来评价。之前自己的两条几千元的耳机在搬家途中失踪了,而且现在也解毒了,对音乐要求不是很高,所以才来买这个耳机。总体来说是超值的,但是 也没有什么惊喜。高频很好,中频也不错,低频对于动铁单元的耳机来说算好,不过没有动圈惊艳,量够却不够深。声场不够大,准确说是不够宽。解析力对于我之 前的耳机还是差了些(交响乐)。单一乐器非常好,可以算惊艳吧。适合单一乐器的纯音乐,发烧人声唱片,流行也勉强ok,摇滚要求不高也可以。交响乐对于我 来说就绝对不用这听了。当然这个价格大家也不要太要求狠了。本人没有怎么煲耳机,如果以后有大的变化在来追评。

I'll translate it when I have time later if you needed. Anyway, I definitely don't want to demean this phone, I just said, I'm very impressive in its reviews. Just want to let you know both end of oponion. Anyway, since you have bought it, looking forward to your oponion. :)

Nov 4, 2015 at 4:29 PM Post #31,031 of 101,207
I took a look on reviews on Taobao. Very impressive! Almost all good reviews, as A2.
But I used to pay attention to those bad review, I believe most people do. This is a "not that good" review:
格了好多天才来评价。之前自己的两条几千元的耳机在搬家途中失踪了,而且现在也解毒了,对音乐要求不是很高,所以才来买这个耳机。总体来说是超值的,但是 也没有什么惊喜。高频很好,中频也不错,低频对于动铁单元的耳机来说算好,不过没有动圈惊艳,量够却不够深。声场不够大,准确说是不够宽。解析力对于我之 前的耳机还是差了些(交响乐)。单一乐器非常好,可以算惊艳吧。适合单一乐器的纯音乐,发烧人声唱片,流行也勉强ok,摇滚要求不高也可以。交响乐对于我 来说就绝对不用这听了。当然这个价格大家也不要太要求狠了。本人没有怎么煲耳机,如果以后有大的变化在来追评。

I'll translate it when I have time later if you needed. Anyway, I definitely don't want to demean this phone, I just said, I'm very impressive in its reviews. Just want to let you know both end of oponion. Anyway, since you have bought it, looking forward to your oponion. :)

Thanks, if I get them before I leave tomorrow there's no need for translation. If not I'd appreciate it, I'll let you know how it works out.

I've read many of them, possible this one as well with Google translation but it's a lot that's not understandable.

My main fear is that the bass is too little.

Nov 4, 2015 at 4:50 PM Post #31,032 of 101,207
Thanks, if I get them before I leave tomorrow there's no need for translation. If not I'd appreciate it, I'll let you know how it works out.

I've read many of them, possible this one as well with Google translation but it's a lot that's not understandable.

From many reviews and your taste of bass, I believe it should be ok for you. One reviewer said the bass cannot compared with DD's though, but is excellent among those BAs phones.

Nov 5, 2015 at 1:09 AM Post #31,033 of 101,207

From many reviews and your taste of bass, I believe it should be ok for you. One reviewer said the bass cannot compared with DD's though, but is excellent among those BAs phones.

Sounds good, thank you for the help :)

Nov 5, 2015 at 2:19 AM Post #31,034 of 101,207
This new CKS1100 looks huge but I really think I will like the sound. Hmmmm, to buy or not to buy

Nov 5, 2015 at 9:40 AM Post #31,035 of 101,207

KEF M200? No, A2 has more bass!
biggrin.gif

M200 is amazing! It's very sensitive to source, just as Yijw IE800 that Peter123 mentioned in his review. With Exploer, M200 is incredible to my ear!

Oh no, I hope that doesn't mean I won't like it.  My problem with KEF M200 is that the bass was too strong.  When I turn up the volume to get the vocals where I like them, the bass is overwhelming.  To me, the M200 wasn't balanced quite right.

As I said before, the balance for Tenore, S2, and KC06 are right to me.  RE400 and Singolo too little bass, M200, Piston, Basso too much bass.  I guess we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back