The discovery thread!
May 22, 2013 at 11:00 AM Post #9,962 of 106,825
Quote:
How do the COR150 compare to the MH1C?  Also, is there a dramatic difference between these and the CKN70?  If not, I'll buy the COR150/MH1C for $20-$25 rather than the CKN70 for $50.

I will be using them straight from my laptop and phone (no amp).

mh1c cant be beat for the price, as long as you can deal with the cable.

May 22, 2013 at 11:08 AM Post #9,963 of 106,825
The meelectronics m-duo is also another corecool look alike xD.

Hmm, wonder which one got released first though. Coz I have a feeling it wasn't corecool v2.

mh1c cant be beat for the price, as long as you can deal with the cable.

MH1c sound good, if only it wasn't for that diabolical cable I would have kept mine for sure.

May 22, 2013 at 11:31 AM Post #9,964 of 106,825
@Lifted ... I'll be listening for sure! Awesome.

Btw, I meant to mention that those trance tracks that you posted sound excellent with the bassos - plenty of treble (at least for me)! Sorry for not posting earlier. But you are a trail blazer! I'm sure the tenores will be great :)

May 22, 2013 at 11:41 AM Post #9,966 of 106,825
Quote:

but it's 250 now.  What is used to cost has nothing to do what it sells for now.  It costs 250 or it doesnt

It has sold for under $100 for about four years around Xmas. That didn't stop it from being a top tier or diminish its value for some. When the price went back up to near $400, some people still purchased it for that much because they thought that was fair for the value they got in sound. Now, personally I'm not a huge TF10 fan (not my preferred sound signature), but I recognize its technical capabilities as a top tier earphone. So whether selling it at $400 or $50, it's still top tier, and it wasn't meant to compete with $250 earphones; it was meant to punch higher than that. That's all I'm stating.

May 22, 2013 at 12:04 PM Post #9,967 of 106,825
@Lifted ... I'll be listening for sure! Awesome.

Btw, I meant to mention that those trance tracks that you posted sound excellent with the bassos - plenty of treble (at least for me)! Sorry for not posting earlier. But you are a trail blazer! I'm sure the tenores will be great :)

Haha cheers man, I'll message you on here 15 mins before the show starts tonight.

I should receive the Tenores next week at some point. Will report how they are. I'm hoping they might take the light away from my Yamaha EPH-100s. :wink:

Btw you saying trailblazer reminded me of this track lol

[VIDEO]www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLCAdkVyo7Q[/VIDEO]

May 22, 2013 at 12:48 PM Post #9,968 of 106,825
^ Whoa - I found my new screensaver - thanks! Oh, you can listen to that as well???

About the EPH-100's though, aren't they supposed to be pretty great? What is it about them that you want to hear an improvement in?

May 22, 2013 at 12:52 PM Post #9,969 of 106,825
Quote:
^ Whoa - I found my new screensaver - thanks! Oh, you can listen to that as well???

About the EPH-100's though, aren't they supposed to be pretty great? What is it about them that you want to hear an improvement in?

Haha, yeah I would use that pic as my wallpaper... however pretty sure my gf would kill me lol

The show was recorded yesterday and will be played back today, in just over 2 hours from now. 
size]

Well, the EPH100 are my perfect Trance IEMs still, although I'm hoping the Tenores have more low bass body, better mids and 3D imaging in their sound as well as better micro detail retrieval. Which I kinda doubt, but we shall find out soon.

May 22, 2013 at 1:41 PM Post #9,970 of 106,825
Quote:

Haha, yeah I would use that pic as my wallpaper... however pretty sure my gf would kill me lol

The show was recorded yesterday and will be played back today, in just over 2 hours from now. 
size]

Cool! I see you listed there for 1 hour and 20 minutes from now. I might have to take off from my computer for a while, but I should be able to stream it on my phone or tablet, so I'm good to go!

Quote:
Well, the EPH100 are my perfect Trance IEMs still, although I'm hoping the Tenores have more low bass body, better mids and 3D imaging in their sound as well as better micro detail retrieval. Which I kinda doubt, but we shall find out soon.

Man, I sure would love to compare the EPH100's to the CKS1000's.

May 22, 2013 at 1:49 PM Post #9,971 of 106,825
Quote:

Cool! I see you listed there for 1 hour and 20 minutes from now. I might have to take off from my computer for a while, but I should be able to stream it on my phone or tablet, so I'm good to go!

Yeah no worries, its 1 hour and 10 mins from now :wink:

You can just download the Trance.FM app and listen on your mobile device whether its Android or Apple. 
size]

I'll see how good / comparable these Tenores are, maybe I'll be able to send you my Yams if you'll be up for that. Shipping could be quite dear though lol

May 22, 2013 at 3:03 PM Post #9,972 of 106,825
^ Laser kissed vibes 46 is sounding great Lifted!

May 22, 2013 at 3:18 PM Post #9,973 of 106,825

me too!! i have a feeling the at will win on soundstage, but i bet the eph wins on mids and instument separation.

May 22, 2013 at 3:26 PM Post #9,974 of 106,825
Quote:
^ Laser kissed vibes 46 is sounding great Lifted!

Thanks dude! Glad you can tune in 
size]

The thread is here btw if you wanna check out the tracklist or see the comments:
http://www.trance.fm/tracks/22530-dj_lifted_andreas_on_trancefm_laser_kissed_vibes_046_may_22_2013.html

Btw guys, we are on page 666 of this thread. Perhaps we should spam for a bit and leave this number haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back