The discovery thread!
Jul 18, 2019 at 6:51 AM Post #42,826 of 99,839
I just took delivery of the Blon BL-03, which has a single 10mm carbon nanotube diaphragm per side:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33052121536.html

I ordered these before there were any pictures of them, just based on the description - lately I've been enjoying my single driver earphones a lot, and I was curious about this one so I took a chance. I need to spend more time with it, but my initial impressions are positive, especially for the price point. Packaging is a bit TFZ inspired, but contents are more budget like KZ. Build is a well finished, ergonomic metal shell. Cable is pretty good, though I'm using an aftermarket 8-core balanced cable right now. Stock eartips are an interesting cone shape, but they can take a wide range of eartips, and I've been trying every one I have... right now I think the RHA dual density silicone work well on them. I hope to have a full review done soon.
How does it sound , I got a feeling that it is awesome

Jul 18, 2019 at 7:13 AM Post #42,827 of 99,839
I just took delivery of the Blon BL-03, which has a single 10mm carbon nanotube diaphragm per side:

I ordered these before there were any pictures of them, just based on the description - lately I've been enjoying my single driver earphones a lot, and I was curious about this one so I took a chance. I need to spend more time with it, but my initial impressions are positive, especially for the price point. Packaging is a bit TFZ inspired, but contents are more budget like KZ. Build is a well finished, ergonomic metal shell. Cable is pretty good, though I'm using an aftermarket 8-core balanced cable right now. Stock eartips are an interesting cone shape, but they can take a wide range of eartips, and I've been trying every one I have... right now I think the RHA dual density silicone work well on them. I hope to have a full review done soon.
I have one of these incoming too. You've eased my mind a bit hah

Jul 18, 2019 at 9:18 AM Post #42,829 of 99,839

Didn't Nicehck advertise something similar looking in a lucky grab bag?

Jul 18, 2019 at 9:34 AM Post #42,830 of 99,839
This kind of advertising is really off-putting. Maybe just post a review (with a disclaimer) and not be a hypeman?

If you take a look, you'll see that this thread was started by @Dsnuts - so what he posts in his thread is basically up to him.

Jul 18, 2019 at 9:43 AM Post #42,832 of 99,839
This kind of advertising is really off-putting. Maybe just post a review (with a disclaimer) and not be a hypeman?

Maybe you should look through the thread. Let me help you. Start here: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/the-discovery-thread.586909/page-2853#post-15063891

@zazaboy Pretty sure I have a release version on the way. Will report in when it arrives. Based on the measurements DS dropped I suspect my concerns with the prototype will still exist since the changes were so minor.

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2019 at 10:06 AM Post #42,834 of 99,839
My main concern with the prototype was the bombastic bass that was on it for the most part. Didn't have any real concerns about the treble though it does have some treble emphasis but not anything like the F3.

Jul 18, 2019 at 10:36 AM Post #42,836 of 99,839
My main concern with the prototype was the bombastic bass that was on it for the most part. Didn't have any real concerns about the treble though it does have some treble emphasis but not anything like the F3.
i am receiving messages from Jim to buy that earphone, he send me that message twice

Jul 18, 2019 at 10:37 AM Post #42,837 of 99,839
Na your right. No need to hype these. I have no stake in it what so ever. I was just given the opportunity to actually hear a finalized NX7. I brought them to work with me using my Sony ZX300A. These being so new to the market I thought I would leave early impressions. I personally think they sound great but that is in comparison to others in the price range. Speaking of

Headfi reviewers should get the finalized versions very soon so you will be able to see more takes on them. NiceHCK is sending me a retail box of the NX7 for review as well so I will do that as soon as I get the retail version.

Jul 18, 2019 at 10:43 AM Post #42,838 of 99,839
Well they are on sale right now if they are really good i can maybe buy it.. But its to early and i dont want qc issues.. So if we buy do we get final version? Because i dont want buy revisionized versions after i bought it.. I dont want a prototype product

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2019 at 10:48 AM Post #42,839 of 99,839
I can't see a scenario where Jim will not replace your order if you have any initial problems. Reason why they are sending me a retail box. I had zero issues with the build or the sound having any issues with the prototype to the finalized version. NiceHCK seems to be proud of this one.

I gotta hand it to them. They keep on pushing what is possible in the price range.

Jul 18, 2019 at 11:28 AM Post #42,840 of 99,839
Well they are on sale right now if they are really good i can maybe buy it.. But its to early and i dont want qc issues.. So if we buy do we get final version? Because i dont want buy revisionized versions after i bought it.. I dont want a prototype product
Seems like they have better sale if you live in Japan @ Amazon.jp...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back