The discovery thread!
Jul 15, 2019 at 1:01 PM Post #42,797 of 100,310
Your Fast and dirty. Lol. Yup that is it. NX7. I know I know it looks very similar to KZ earphones. Ultimately it comes down to the tuning. And they got the tuning down for this one.

Excited to hear the final version. Prototype was ripe with promise. :thumbsup:

NX7.jpg

Jul 15, 2019 at 1:06 PM Post #42,799 of 100,310
Reviewers should get samples very soon. The prototype had some good things going on but the final tuned version. They lowered the mid bass by 2dbs giving them a very smooth transition from bass to mids and a slightly reduced the 7K peak. It sounds stupendous after. I had a hard time keeping them out of my ears long enough to do the F3 review. Which I will post soon. But truth be told the sound of the NX7 and what NiceHCK wants to sell these for is gonna be a no brainer for the collection.

Jul 15, 2019 at 1:14 PM Post #42,800 of 100,310
Excited to hear the final version. Prototype was ripe with promise. :thumbsup:

Reviewers should get samples very soon. The prototype had some good things going on but the final tuned version. They lowered the mid bass by 2dbs giving them a very smooth transition from bass to mids and a slightly reduced the 7K peak. It sounds stupendous after. I had a hard time keeping them out of my ears long enough to do the F3 review. Which I will post soon. But truth be told the sound of the NX7 and what NiceHCK wants to sell these for is gonna be a no brainer for the collection.

damn, you guys sure can keep a secret! saw this being sold on amazon JP the other day (which is I linked it in the sub-$100 chi-fi thread), and a few users mentioning how its similar sounding to the IER-Z1R.

Unfortunately can't buy it anywhere else yet, know when they will let loose with the worldwide launch?

Jul 15, 2019 at 1:20 PM Post #42,801 of 100,310
damn, you guys sure can keep a secret! saw this being sold on amazon JP the other day (which is I linked it in the sub-$100 chi-fi thread), and a few users mentioning how its similar sounding to the IER-Z1R.

Unfortunately can't buy it anywhere else yet, know when they will let loose with the worldwide launch?

I wasn't going to say anything but it's basically out now so I don't see any harm.

I honestly don't know much about it, including price, release date, or what changes were made to the retail version. Didn't even know the driver layout until I already had a couple days of listening in, lol.

Jul 15, 2019 at 1:30 PM Post #42,802 of 100,310
Will be a -$100 or under price tag on these and I am willing to bet people have never heard anything come close to how these sound in the price range. The prototype wasn't terrible but this new one has some similarities to the Solaris tuning more than the Z1R, including how the bass has that perfect amount of presence.

Of course it doesn't have the immense stage of the Solaris but the sound tuning is about as good as I have heard on any NiceHCK product to date.

As per the launch it should be very soon. I got the green light from Jim about these just yesterday so we are talking maybe in a weeks time.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2019 at 1:31 PM Post #42,803 of 100,310
The Japanese reviews seem to have some dynamic drivers not working. Maybe they will be good but what about the quality control. Not quite a no-brainer for the collection if it is like Russian roulette and you can get one with driver issues.

Jul 15, 2019 at 1:34 PM Post #42,804 of 100,310
Will be a -$100 or under price tag on these and I am willing to bet people have never heard anything come close to how these sound in the price range. The prototype wasn't terrible but this new one has some similarities to the Solaris tuning more than the Z1R, including how the bass has that perfect amount of presence.

Of course it doesn't have the immense stage of the Solaris but the sound tuning is about as good as I have heard on any NiceHCK product to date.
You should get AUDIOSENSE T800, forget about those 10BA chi fi earphones that we talk about before, T800 makes them sound like a mud

Jul 15, 2019 at 3:10 PM Post #42,809 of 100,310
I'm awaiting the IRM Acoustics Aten to be delivered soon. An open iem and have just received my Snugs custom tips for my Final E4000's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back